• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Outlaw Ride '09 4/27-4/29

Brian, man, that must've really sucked, no matter what the scenario.

Lupo, got the new details, and sounds like just what we need. See you in a few weeks.

Cat City Rider wrote:
With the 30 pack who needs a tent? :silly:

Well, I was kinda thinking, I'd help you with a few:blush: So far it's looking like Bob, Jammie, Rich, Todd and myself (not to mention some maybe's) will be sweeping * over to the Rally. All part of the Outlaw ride;)

* Just curious:huh: Who hasn't seen the Grand Canyon yet ?

Larry, I'm completely down with ditching the Tombstome thing. I really kinda despise posed pictures, anything beyond "all you go over there" is to me just too artificial-and Tombstone really is a penultimate tourist trap. Have you ditched the semi-scheduled/booked Tues night in Clifton? I'm all for adjusting route & schedule as road & weather conditions dictate, do it all the time on trips. As for 191-after all, we were there last year, if conditions are at all iffy, let's do something else, lots of good roads in AZ, you could schedule the ride next year a little later, likely make 191 more viable. Maybe the Silver City NM guys would have some good info on 191? Remember when you, me, Rich & Don (& their spouses) went up to Newcomb's, there was ice on the road up there, Rich & Don ate it coming down? Please, let's not do that again. As for Grand Canyon-been there several times, both rims. I'm thinking South Rim is too far if going to Prescott afterwards. As for North Rim-I'd think long & hard. Last time I tried to get to North Rim on the way to Prescott had to turn back around Jacob's Lake due to snow. Not just on the ground or the side of the road, I mean it was snowing. So, be sure about conditions.

Can you talk a little bit about specifics of what you are thinking, or do you want to wait until we get close enough to get weather forecasts to work with? Just for yucks, checked Alpine AZ forecasts for next 15 days at Accuweather. . Nighttime lows almost all below freezing, most lots below, into 20's, even teens. Daytime highs from 40's to 60's. Course, could well be better a coupl weeks later when we go through. Now though, if there has been significant snow this winter up there, probably plenty of potential for at least daytime melting becoming ice overnight.

What, none of your fellow Arizonans going on this thing?

I'd love to have the non-black T you are planning, but really, the ride is the thing, everything else secondary. I've got lots & lots of rally T-shirts hanging in the closet.

:blink: crap Bob, you doing speed now? AZ guys are always in, just not sure they want to head to Prescott so early when they can sleep at home. Yes it is too early to commit to a plan due to weather. I'm just as qualified as the NM guys as to predicting the weather a month from now on 191. However, maybe Rich could help since he has crystal balls:laugh:

Bob please tell me you really don't hang your T's in the closet! ;) I've never been to the Grand canyon :blush:

You don't think it's possible the Silver City guys, living real close to 191, might have some idea how much of a snow pack if any their might be up there? Fine.

No, the motorcycle poetry section. You know, for guys man enough to admit they could like it.

(For those of you who have no idea what this reference is about, see 24-7 Lounge section, Daytona Book Signing thread. If you care.)

...............................................twenty days.............................................................

Twoooooooooooooooooooooooo............weeksB)

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Question:
If you take one month and chop it in half, what will you have?
Answer:
OR'02

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oh yea, Happy Easter everybody. See you soon.

Now close enough that you can get a forecast for the ride to Tucson. Not that a forecast this far ahead is actually worth a damn, but for chuckles...

RJVB wrote:
humor_20voor_20website-59cbc96961c2dd407c470621f665cb10.gif

singing.gif

That reminds me.....anyone gonna be in Laughlin on Thursday, the 23rd????????????????

Why would any of us want to participate in that zoo scene? Any of you own a doo-rag and/or assless chaps, shortie helmet?

I have assless chaps...err sort of, they're not really mine. Margrave left them in my tent.:p

Back