• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Paint schèmes

DeadEye

GT Reference
GT di Razza Pura
Hey,

Has anyone ever removed the factory powder coat on any V7II / III parts.
Whats the finish like underneath ?

I have the Black pipes on Order - but really like the look of the exhaust on this Not black.. Whats under the powder coat ? Crap finish ?

Thanks,
Don

Last edited:
I've been trying to gather interest in doing a U.S. round of a Cup/Race event. I might put together a bike to run locally as a demo for locals here in SoCal.

California has several tracks closeish, so it would be easier to have it take place at a couple of tracks.
Our Local track hosted a Gentlemen’s GT series for the people who participated in lapping days and wanted to try something competitive
Maybe you could talk one of the tracks that has cycle lapping days about organising a Gentlemens Moto GP series, 3 - 4 races ?

Ok finally did the valve adjustment & installed the valve covers !
Now she’s a Testarossa
But should she have Black or Red insert ?

I think I like the Black Moto Guzzi, it stands out better against the polished section.
Maybe I could Black the Lettering on the Red ones.
What say you ?

I went with the black inserts. I thought I'd like the the all red more, but the red with black really stood out for me. I still look down at red lights to glance at them sometimes.

FF8AB139 3FF2 431D A4CB 939D64606574 Next - some accents ?
Maybe the red tank and side covers would have been a bit much:think:

Another photo shop effort -
I really like the side cover stripes,

But the tank ones not so much - consider the individually :
The bottom stripe
Or
The top tripe
Or
the one that follows the contour down to the knee indent

I’ll see if I can find some stick on stripes that match the valve covers.

(hijack) Nice selection of snow shovels. Sadly they will soon be needed. We got about 4 inches up here and some is still on the ground. Hope to go for a ride later today though. (after the freezing rain ends and the roads dry out.)

Last edited:
I really like the side cover stripes also. My pegs and levers are red also, and that's pretty much where I've stopped. I can't stand the stock side covers, but I can't stand spending hundred's for replacement metal covers more...

I really like the side cover stripes also. My pegs and levers are red also, and that's pretty much where I've stopped. I can't stand the stock side covers, but I can't stand spending hundred's for replacement metal covers more...

Same here concerning the side covers but adding those stripes makes them practically appealing.
Great minds think alike ;)

(hijack) Nice selection of snow shovels. Sadly they will soon be needed. We got about 4 inches up here and some is still on the ground. Hope to go for a ride later today though. (after the freezing rain ends and the roads dry out.)

You need the proper tool for the job ! :swear:

PS: do you remember a few years ago the snow came in November and never really left until March.
A few years before that we didn’t get snow until after Dec 25th.

Last edited:
Back