• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Pegs for fat feet

Ray Slocomb

Tuned and Synch'ed
I've tried the search and either I'm not using the right wording or it isn't there.
I want larger foot pegs both longer and wider. I wouldn't mind a bit lower also. Internet research doesn't seem to produce an acceptable answer . I can add to the stock ones but would prefer to keep them original. Any info is appreciated.

SW Motec has what you are looking for. They have a few different types so don't just use the link but look for yourself to be sure to see the offerings.

sw-motech.us/products/ergonomics/footrests/4052572039397.htm

I do not believe that the footpeg mounts differ from an 08-09 Stelvio to the later ones. I would double check this with them though before ordering.

Last edited:
I contacted the folks at sw-motech and they don't know if their product will fit other years and they said to contact an expert.:D I guess I'll look around some more and if nothing else, I have a lathe and a mill along with a good tig machine so I can make something. I was hoping for an easy solution.

Greetings. Not sure if this is what you are looking for. I just bought some Pivot Pegz for my Stelvio. Install was super easy. The 'pegz' are much larger than the Stelvio's OEM set, but not ridiculously so. As the name suggests, they also pivot forward and aft a bit, adding range of motion. They don't provide adjustment for lowering the 'pegz', however. I have noticed much more comfort when riding, both on road and standing while off road.

Well the PivotPegz offer only 1 option for Stelvios 2007-2018 so as I suspected, the footpeg setup is the same for all Stelvios between those years.

It’s curious that SW-Motech didn’t know this.

So now you have 2 options.

2D5C15C9 1461 4CB2 B8BA 957AAEBB1889

Could very well be what I am looking for. Not cheap but good quality seldom is.
I'm leaving for 10 days on my wing because it has a Russell seat and will order these when I return.
Thanks for the info.

Pivot Pegz installed. Almost to pretty to install and get dirty. If you swap the mounts they can be lowered but only 7mm. I'm going to leave them as is for now. The extra size is great.

After riding with the new pegs for a bit the only down side I find is it's harder to get the side stand down with the wider pegs. I think I'll weld a small extension to the stand to make it easier to get your toe on it. Other than that they are a good upgrade for those with big feet.

After riding with the new pegs for a bit the only down side I find is it's harder to get the side stand down with the wider pegs. I think I'll weld a small extension to the stand to make it easier to get your toe on it. Other than that they are a good upgrade for those with big feet.

When you weld remove the side stand from the bike. You don't want to damage any of the electronics on the bike.

Back