• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Power Commander-V & AT-300 Install How-To for your California 1400

Alright everything is in bike runs only thing I'm having problem with is getting a 0% at idle when I go to calibrate the TP, Per instructions I'm suppose to hit "reset" before blipping throttle but nothing on my screen ( see pic ) that says reset is active??
I have manage to get the idle position down to 3% ( was at 12% ) by using "auto set" as per Todd and bike seems to run fine though it does backfire now when decelerating but I'm getting ahead of myself as that can be fixed. My main concern ( if it is a concern ) is this Reset thing
Dyno screen

EDITED: Your TPS provides a value between 0 millivolts and 5000 millivolts (or if you prefer the nomenclature, 5 volt) depending upon where the throttle is being held at.

The “blip” is to provide the ECU the full range of values from totally closed to totally open. I have usually seen it described as a full rotation open with a quick release so that the throttle snaps back to the starting position, rather than a blip.

This way the values at the lowest (closed) setting through the highest (open) settings are transmitted to the ECU & PC for calibration.

Last edited:
Thanks Scott
I posted a pic of the screen to just make sure I have the right one and that I did not screw things up being I don't have a active reset button which ( I think ) should let me adjust the 3% reading I get at idle down to 0%?? Bike seems to run fine but instructions push for 0% at idle for things to work correctly. I emailed Dyno jet ( will call them later today ) but in the meantime I figured I'd also ask here.

TPS works on 5v. You can see the numbers in your photo below, and the red and green vertical lines are showing you the range. The white line (below right of green) is actively showing real time measurements.
The PC-V< > buttons are gone with the PC6 Power Core software (it’s a considerable learning curve for even me, and yes I’m annoyed the pic shows a PC-V). With the bike warm and running, checking the Auto Set box (below right) and a quick snap to full throttle should work. You can also try the Reset below the Min: box below and click OK to check, OR as mentioned direct email, you can manually raise or lower the millivolts circled below left to get 0%. The 1400 TPS bounces around (due to RBW), so be sure you see % movement on screen (once you return to the main screen) when you ever so slightly twist the grip. You should see 100% on screen at full throttle.

IMG 4916

Do you have free play in your throttle cable? So many times I have seen guys who spin the adjusters on their throttle cables to try and take out any “slack” in the cable. That slack is supposed to be there.

FWIW: I do not ever remember seeing a physical zero value. That would indicate 0 millivolts which is unlikely.

The TPS reset sets the “logical” conditions with the “physical” conditions. The logical zero point will not be precisely 0 but rather the lowest indicated millivolts currently being read by the sensor.

TODD SEEMS TO HAVE YOU HELPED OUT. FOLLOW HIS DIRECTIONS PLEASE.

Last edited:
Thanks Scott, I did direct email a few times as well, but he brought it here, which is fine.

The PC-V< > buttons are gone with the PC6 Power Core software (it’s a considerable learning curve for even me...
Hence my question(s) has been answered as far as the "Reset" goes! being I really thought that I loaded something wrong.
As mentioned Auto set brought the idle volt down to 3%, so ( last question here ) being I used the auto button can I still adjust volts to try and get it to 0% or it is what it is ( Yes I'm thick headed )

can I still adjust volts to try and get it to 0%
Yes. Manually change the numbers right of the decimal and return to the Home screen with the gauge to see. Make VERY small changes each time. You can also try the Reset below the Min: box below and click OK to check. Revised wording above now as well.

GOT IT!
I was going the wrong way with the Idle voltage adjustments. .77 puts me at 0% with a slight bounce on the screen gauge.

I am having trouble downloading the Power Core tuning software. Do I need to log into DynoJet to get the tuning software? The link to download the Power Core C3 gets me to this point. I have a 2014 Custom.

Attachments

• 20230517_101329.jpg
    20230517_101329.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 3
Will this run on windows 2008?
I can't seem to make any progress.
When I plug in the re-flash tool to my computer nothing happens. No ikon, just a sound. I cant figure out how to get anything onto the reflash tool. When I plug it into my bike and connect to the ECU it says file empty.

Will this run on windows 2008?
I can't seem to make any progress.
When I plug in the re-flash tool to my computer nothing happens. No ikon, just a sound. I cant figure out how to get anything onto the reflash tool. When I plug it into my bike and connect to the ECU it says file empty.
Hard to catch these here, email is always best for purchased products. Did you get the email we sent you with a download link for the ECU flash tool program? Sounds like you might, but didn't read it, or click the link there. Emil only from here please; info @guzzitech.com

Back