• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

RETURN TO OJAI RALLY

Cruisin' Guzzisti
MY NIECE DANYELLI AND I ARE PLANNING A RETURN TO OJAI RALLY LIKE LAST YEAR. I HAVE THE OK FROM WEBSTER TO HAVE THE MUSEUM OPEN AGAIN FOR THE DAY. THERE'S A NEW BRITISH WING, SO ITS GOING TO BE LIKE LAST YEAR. I AM HOPING 4 MORE GUZZIS THIS YEAR. LAST YEAR WE HAD 70 BIKES. I AM WORKING ON THE DATE AND FLIER INFO. SO WHO'S COMING THIS YEAR?
2ND ANNUAL _______________

Vintage Bike Rally and Ride

***May 30, 2009***

45 mile Moorpark to Ojai Run

vintage /2 strokes/classics/Mad Max/whatever you’ve got!

Honoring your pops and ours, and anyone else who ever inspired you to ride

*For those of you that came last year you know that it was reminiscent of a 1970’s Isle of Man TT race, for those of you that didn’t- don’t make the same mistake twice, come join the fun!!!

Meet 220 and his niece Danielle Danger Quinn across from the Cactus Patch on 197 High St. in Old Town Moorpark for the 9AM riders meeting. Come with your tanks full and show up at 8:30, 8:00 if you will be getting breakfast. Our destination will be the Guy Webster/Mike Taggart private moto-museum, introducing its all new British wing. After that we’ll stop at Boccali’s café for lunch and then head back home.

Chase trucks on hand for broken/crashed bikes and riders.

ALL FREE EVENT sponsored by My Way Auto-body collision repair. Important Questions? danielledangerquinn@gmail.com

Re:RETURN TO OHJI RALLY

I'll go - there always seems to be something new. Maybe I'll be able to get more close-up time with Taggart's brit-bikes...

220, in of course. Just watch your dates, as the end of April is the Outlaw Ride and AZ Rally. Also, I'm headed North in early April as well. June looks open right now. ;)

Re:RETURN TO OHJI RALLY

he had an open house a couple weeks ago.. rode up with the MV Agusta crowd(sorry) saw Guys new additions and Taggert had the Brit garage open.. good turnout too..if ya never been, ya gotta go!

very cool,,, good to see people interested already 40 on borad ,,am hopping to see all the kats from last year and more ,,, i think where leaning on a sunday early june we need to find a good weekend with no other big events on it would be nice to nice to see all the so cal guzzi guys show up am mean its going to be a grate event and this is so calf main guzzi board so it would be nice to see everybody turn up , nice roads cool vintage bike musame barrcos 4 lunch with other mooter bike nutters all at a resestion price of 0:)

June 6-7 is the SoCal Norton Club ride to Cambria/Big Sur, June 27-28 the Guzzi national in Salida Colorado. I expect to be at both.

mohawkeye wrote:
Not for me -- I'll be with Bob in Cambria.

How romantic.
Reminds me when Lencho and I rode into the AZ Sunset.
Good times.
You should see what he wears when on the Vespa.
Still got that pic Larry?:blush:

So where is the Rally Site?

Strongly recommend this trip. It was awesome last year. Unfortunately can't make end May though, but I went last year so no biggie, though anytime June is fine if others can't make 31 or 6th.

Cheers
Derek

I'll be out of town that weekend at a non-Guzzi-specific rally, but OK by me to go ahead without me. You can't adjust to everyone.....

Back