• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

RETURN TO OJAI RALLY

if any of you guys could post the ride info with the fly on other bike clubs or sites it would be a big hand thanks from 220

WE NEED SOME HELP FLYERING IE GET THE WORD OUT TO ANY VINTAGE SHOP/ BIKE NIGHTS ETC ETC ANY HELP OR SUGGESTION WOULD BE COOL

what am i looking 4 personally i like to see the older /rarer bikes the better last year guy limited us to 70 bikes we had 73 he told us i could have more this year as the British wing doubles the size anyway it just seem the vintage bike show/rides are dropping off each year who remembers carientera bike show gone and so on, just trying to keep the vintage bikes out their i loved to see some old guzzi roll up or cefa bikes; the ride realy starting to shape up and anybody that came last year well tell you they had a good time it just out of the love 4 our bikes. all free. drinks and refreshment and chase trucks lol also we have attached a couple names to the ride, my dad for all he done and 4 his love of bikes.doug johnson 4 all hes done in the 2 stroke world a true hero.and last years group leader BIG MIKE

I hope to make it. I am coming from So.Orange county and would like to stay over night after the ride. Any reasonable hotels that could be recomended?

I'm in....thank god that we are getting back to some kind of "normal" in SB after the Jesusita fire. Hope to grab a couple other firefighters I work with for the ride in from the coast.

Last year was great, looking forward to seeing y'all on the 30th.
:)
Andy

very cool Andy a couple other firemen from l.a. in fact my mate last year was battling me so its was 78rd vs 78rd something walked in his engine and busted his case cover it look peaty ugly but a peaty ez fix looking forward see some cool guzzis

220 wrote:
loads of oc and sd guys coming ,,simi valley the city right next door which i live in 3 miles to starting point and simi is safe clean with lot of hotels friday night mite be the night to stay its going to be grate
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g33093-Simi_Valley_California-Hotels.html
I was going to stay sat. cause I was going to take the long way home Sunday. Ride to lake Castaic,to lake Hughes,along the back side of the mtns. Back over the mtns. to pasadena and home 210-57-5 fwy. I like to avoid riding thru LA. Maybe some Orange county peeps would like to join me?

Re:WEBSTER/TAGGART OJAI BIKE MUSEUM RIDE - May 30th

Count me in.
Might have a tag along also.

very cool good to see the guzzi guys starting to jump on broad as their 45 2 stroke guys 15 brit iron lads and about 20 mix match all ready sign on

This year the Harry Quinn Vintage Motorcycle Ride will be on May 30th. Beginning at 8:30am. Local Hero’s, Rock Stars, and a number of unassuming Hollywood Stars will be departing from the Cactus Patch restaurant in Moorpark last year over 70 bikes attended the ride, The ride's destination is Guy Webster's rare private vintage museum in Ojai with hundreds of rare motorcycles on display. Come join us in honoring anyone that has ever inspired you to ride. This is the second annual event put on by uncle and niece pair, James and Danielle Quinn.

The ride is geared towards any kind of vintage bike including: VIP 4 VINTAGE Moto Guzzi, 2 strokes, Ducattis, BMWs, Vincents, Nortons, Kawasakis Yamahas, AJS or any other old bike you have lying around. This is a chance for people who usually show their bike to actually get out and ride them, or motivation for anyone who has a neglected bike that needs some wrenching to get it running just in time.

This is an all free event, chase trucks will be on hand for broken bikes and riders. Get there at 8am to display your bike before the ride departs for the museum sharply at 9 am from 197 E High St. in Moorpark, CA. After the museum, the gang cruises over to Boccali's Restaurant for lunch and then back through the winding country roads to it's starting point. The ride is an easy 45 miles, keeping with the theme, these old country roads are the perfect backdrop for the motorcycles of years past.

All bikes/riders welcome. Special thanks to Guy Webster/Mike Taggart for opening up their private collection for this event.

For more information about this event, Please email danielledangerquinn@gmail.com or call James at 805-526-5729.

guzzimark wrote:
Guy's place is on Bryant Circle, Ojai and the Cactus is on E. Main Moorpark.

Have an exact street number on Bryant Circle, for those not necesarily coming with the group from the Cactus Patch?

Bob, just turn left off 150 on Bryant Circle and take (I think) the first right; you'll see all the bikes in the parking lot.

WE'LL BE STOPPED AT THE CORNER OF 150 AND BRYANT, SAY 10:30 AT THE AUTO REPAIR SHOP, AND THEN WE'LL ENTER THE PARKING AREA AT THE MUSEUM AS A GROUP, OR WE CAN WAIT AT BOCCALIS. *PLEASE NO EARLY ARRIVALS* -- AND OUR MAN TODD HAS BEEN NICE ENOUGH TO LEAD THE PARADE OF BIKES FROM THE PATCH.

RALLY PINS

-6 AND COUNTING YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY THE 2 STOKE BOYS HAVE BEEN TWEAKING THEIR BIKES FOR 2 WEEKS WATCH OUT I HEAR THEIR MIXING UP SOME WICKET 2 STROKE GAS

well its my el doe this year .last year it was my race rd which was fun as hell,but my job is to try and get everybody their in one peace,, looks like its going to be a big turn out anybody stoke about sat ,am hoping to see a couple old guzzi show up.

Looking forward to it 220.

You and Rod from O.C. are about the only one's left that ride their old Guzzis... that and BobberBill. Hope he can make it. I'll probably pre-run it on Friday... and post a new thread on a breakfast meet for those early bird Guzzi crowd.

Back