• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

RETURN TO OJAI RALLY

Wet start, but nice day. Amazing turnout! Everyone seemed to have a camera, and 220 even had video being shot. I'll pull mine tonight and post. We even had a very decent Guzzi turnout, including some all-new faces and bikes. Great seeing our O.C. and S.B. friends. Even the new S.B. Dealer rode down on a V7C. Nice job to 220 and Danielle.

Very nice day! Thanks to 220 and Danielle. There always seems to be something new at Guy Webster's, and I seem to average three trips a year. Wish I'd brought *my* camera! BTW, Guy sure admired my bike!

Instead of Boccali's, a couple of friends & I went up 33 to Lockwood Valley Rd and lunched at Camp Scheideck. Heard thunder & saw dark clouds to the east, and we hit just a few big drops after lunch. From Frazier Park we took the old N2 (surprisingly clean!) to Elizabeth Lake, on through Palmdale, and then Angeles Forest (must've been too late in the day for the CHP) home. Just got home 20 minutes ago, and I'm beat! Probably over 300 miles today.

Thanks again to those who arranged this!!

Mike

I rode the Ambo up from Irvine and followed some Guzzis and others I came upon on 118. I had a great time, and the sun even came out in Ojai. Thanks to 220 and Danielle for putting together a fun, well-run day. The route was a blast, and there were a lot of cool bikes to look at -- aside from the museum.

Bill

OK, my few photos HERE. I'll be VERY disappointed if I don't see several hundred more.

Really nice day . Thanks to James and his family for all their work. It was an excellent day for a ride with only a few raindrops to deal with. Good thing too, as my front tire is down to the wear bars. 33 was clean and empty of traffic. Joined Mohawkeye and his buddies for lunch at Camp Scheidrick. The restaurant has a new owner who is very personable and cooks a good burger. Oh, and I got a neat little commemorative button as well. Again, thanks and kudos to James, Danielle, and Jame's pop.

Re:220 -- You da man.

Oca wrote:
It's all in the subject. YOU DA MAN. Good on ya.

AGREED....B)

Great roads, good ride, good times...

And to top it off, I got to road-test my new Stucchi Solo seat on a 200+ Mile ride....(good seat)

Seldom gets any better than this.

Thanks James..!

Wonderful ride - I met many folks I've only seen on the boards and saw some great bikes. As for the ride back home - say Todd - what happened to that other guy who "said" he rode like an old lady? You guys left me in the dust when I got stuck behind that pickup. Great meeting you and will see you at the RS next Sunday. Here at the photos I took

jdg

jdgretz wrote:
Todd - what happened to that other guy who "said" he rode like an old lady? You guys left me in the dust when I got stuck behind that pickup. Great meeting you and will see you at the RS next Sunday. jdg
jdg, that was Price on the Quota... yes, so sorry. We normally leave *NO* one behind. Once we got through town, I finally collected everyone, and no one knew where you were, including Price.

Look forward to seeing you at the R.S.

p.s. Just added over 50 more photos to the SoCal.Guzzi Pic Pages, thanks to Bob M.

RacerX wrote:
jdg, that was Price on the Quota... yes, so sorry. We normally leave *NO* one behind. Once we got through town, I finally collected everyone, and no one knew where you were, including Price.

:silly: Not a problem - I actually ended up going back through Filmore and picking up a flat of fresh strawberries to appease the wife who would liked to have made the trip as well (it is HER 57 Chevy I occasionally am allowed to work on). She is going to be taking the MSF course soon and then we will find what she wants to ride - perhaps a Convert???

See you Sunday.

jdg

Todd - what happened to that other guy who "said" he rode like an old lady? You guys left me in the dust when I got stuck behind that pickup. Great meeting you and will see you at the RS next Sunday. jdg

p.s. Just added over 50 more photos to the SoCal.Guzzi Pic Pages, thanks to Bob M.

I did'nt know we had lost anyone either.
I had a great day, so glad I made it. Thanks Todd for the tour. Dave and I had a fun ride out of the hills. I got a little too hot and took a bush sample:woohoo: fortunately not pavement. Great fun!!

I love all the pics of the rally, especially the ones of that stealthy green V11.

220 heaps praise on fearless leader

nice photos its seems like everyone telling me it was a grate day,,,,,,,,hopefully i wont have to do so much promoting next time in 6 weeks me and danyelli busted but,,a lot of people realy liked the route and how we try and keep it on the safe tip,again thanks todd and the rest of my family,

ALdad 06 wrote:
I had a great day, so glad I made it. Thanks Todd for the tour. Dave and I had a fun ride out of the hills. I got a little too hot and took a bush sample:woohoo: fortunately not pavement. Great fun!!
Me too... my pleasure and :huh: -- you and the bike OK? Did you coast down Tuna?

I love all the pics of the rally, especially the ones of that stealthy green V11.
-Pic left out-
220 heaps praise on fearless leader
Heh, nice ride... and great pic! Have a high-res version to send me direct?

All OK. Didn't go down just a little wide and off road. Trimmed a bush. I was suprised at how well the sport kept it's composure.

How do I find the membership list of PMs on this site. Maybe I'm blind:blush:

Back