Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

Riding in the Apocalypse....

Discussion in 'Ride Reports' started by Rox, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Rox

Rox Tuned and Synch'ed

Got some riding in the other day in Downtown Tucson. Normally there are cars everywhere but due to the coronavirus downtown was oddly clear. I took advantage of this to really see the street art.
    I hope you all are able to ride and practice your "social distancing" skills.

FB_IMG_1584936662936.jpg FB_IMG_1584936669541.jpg FB_IMG_1584936674426.jpg FB_IMG_1584936679795.jpg

2. Mayakovski

Mayakovski High Miler GT Famiglia

Very, very cool. Have fun and stay safe.

3. Chris Jessop

Chris Jessop Cruisin' Guzzisti

Beautiful pictures, especially the first. Thanks for posting.

4. Raven

Raven Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

Nice! At first I thought the bike was part of the first picture. I only had one sip of coffee, it's early.

Mayakovski likes this.
  5. Mutant

Mutant Just got it firing!

Northern California hills are super green with an abundance of wildflowers right now.
    My better half and I went out with another couple and toured the foothills south of Sacramento yesterday.

20200418_134341.jpg 20200418_134136.jpg 20200418_134246.jpg

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    groundhog105 and Bigbear like this.