RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest, ALERT FOR Store purchases - riding season is here, so we know everyone wants it yesterday. However, lead times are long and many things are sold out or back-ordered, and there isn't much we can do to rush anything. Always best to buy off Season when things are in stock. Also, there are many seasonal holidays this time of year, both here and in Europe (particularly the Italian August Holiday month), so please be patient! We aren't Amazon. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. Please note GuzziTech and the GTM Store is largely a ONE man operation. Requests for phone calls will be deleted. We are online only. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE OR JUST disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. Thanks for your understanding and support.
  2. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

Rizoma Dealer - Please post...

Discussion in 'Chat & Tech Info' started by GT-Rx®, Feb 22, 2017.

?

I...

1. am interested in Rizoma products.

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. am not interested.

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  3. don't know much about them, but will watch this thread.

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member

RUFULUS likes this.
  2. Nordicnorm

Nordicnorm Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

My Buell came to me with Rizoma grips. Black anodized. Part rubber, part alloy w/set-screws to prevent twisting on the grip.
    Definitely high quality stuff, and very cool looking. Not much rubber cushioning, but you have to sacrifice something to look this good!

RUFULUS likes this.
  3. GT-Rx®

Thanks for the post Norm.

I have added a few items HERE talked about on the Forum, and I will continue to add them as I see them or people inquire.

4. Pow Wow Motorcycles

Pow Wow Motorcycles Just got it firing!

I bought a set of front and rear Rizoma Iride signals. Has anyone installed these on their V7III? I have an Anniversario. Looks like I will need to order a set of adapter plates and possibly a stem extension. Any shared experience would be appreciated. Also I purchased the tail tidy brake light, any instructions or photos would be great.
    Thanks,
    Dan
    Manitoba, Canada

5. Godfrey

Godfrey High Miler GT Famiglia

I fitted Rizoma IRide indicators to the Duc Scrambler that I owned rather briefly. Good quality bits, yes I needed mount adapters and other stuff. The Duc flasher was compatible without resistors, don't know about the Guzzi. I believe I found a compatibility sheet for installation on their website.

Rizoma makes some very nice stuff, some pretty if otherwise nonfunctional bling, etc. I don't buy a lot of any of it, but it's always useful to know what's available when you're considering a project.

Pow Wow Motorcycles likes this.
  6. Poppe

Poppe Cruisin' Guzzisti

Those look sweet.

7. GT-Rx®

Guys & Gals, Rizoma just released V7 III specific accessories; http://www.rizoma.com/other-bikes/moto-guzzi-v7-v7-iii-stone-2019/en -- Contact me direct email if there's anything you want, and I'll get in online on the Store tab above. I'll probably bring a few things in myself to test and photograph. If there is any particular thing in the line you'd like for me to test, post below.

Rizoma-V7III.JPG

Rizoma-V7III-2.JPG

Rizoma-V7III-3.JPG

Poppe likes this.
  8. Poppe

Poppe Cruisin' Guzzisti

Those sort of Clubman like bars are sick.

9. SMTCapeCod

SMTCapeCod Just got it firing!

Bars look pretty neat.

I like the tail tidy a lot- the smaller brake light looks great...but then there's that note that it should'nt be used as primary light? Is that a combination brake and plate light, or just plate light?

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  10. GT-Rx®

The plate light also does function as a secondary (super bright) running and brake light, but this kit is designed to use the iRide turns as the primary running/brake lights; https://gtmotocycles.com/products/rizoma-iride-running-brake-turns

11. SMTCapeCod

SMTCapeCod Just got it firing!

Oh shoot, my bad for not checking out the irises, I didn't realize that they serve as both turn and brake lights. Sharp setup, thank you for the clarification!

12. RAYT

RAYT Just got it firing!

I wanted to share installing my new Rizoma AZ403B bar risers on my V7 III Carbon Black.
    There where a couple of modifications needed for the installation. (see photos accordingly)
    The original bushings needed to be removed because of the new Rizoma bolts were to large (diameter) to fit.
    The original cap washers and spacers also needed to be drilled slightly larger for the new bolts to fit through to thread on to the new Rizoma bar risers.
    The original top bracket does not align with the bolt pattern on the new Rizoma Rrisers.
    *Note: I sacrificed the bracket for the comfort of the lift the risers gave me for riding position*
    Got everything aligned before tightening to complete and finish.
    Hope this helps anyone who considers the Rizoma AZ403B Risers for the V7 III.
    They really work great if you are looking for a little bit more comfort.

Riser Parts.jpg Remove bushings1.jpg Remove bushings2.jpg Orig Drill.jpg Old Bracket New Alignment.JPG Old New Alignment.jpg New Risers.JPG Titghten Finish.jpg

Mayakovski and GT-Rx® like this.