• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Shout out to Todd and crew

mkstewed

Tuned and Synch'ed
GT Contributor
In June of '21 I road down to SoCal to meet up with my brother for a 10 day ride so decided to have Todd's shop do some work (wheel bearings, elec. parts and a tune up) on my '07 CalVin. I thought my bike was running pretty good brfore I took it down there but now does it run sweet! sorry it has taken me so long to post this but finally decided to after taking it on a ride last Sat. It's been pretty cold up here of late, todays high was 36 so when Sat was sunny and dry I had to take advantage of it. I have been thinking about getting something new but the CalVin ran soooo sweet I was telling myself what am I thinking?! So Todd, thanks for the great work you and your crew do, I'll be down again.

I guess praise 1.5 years after the fact is still praise. :p

Todd and I both scratch our heads trying to understand this.

I get a fraction of the people I work on their equipment, who will leave a review.

They will drive huge distances to come to me, some from other states!

They call me, come back in the shop to tell me, tell their buddy or riding partner, but by God it would kill most to type out a little text onto Google Reviews.

After riding around, loving his bike, he comes back shaking his head, talking about how great it’s been.

SometIme’s when you’ve just walked out the door you see/feel the change, but you need to get home etc… and life goes on until you have that moment…

So Todd, thanks for the great work you and your crew do, I'll be down again.
Thanks Mike. MUCH appreciate the words here.
As Scott says above, a review on Google HERE would help significantly.
Thankfully we’re staying busy, and also like Scott, we have customers from all over North and South America. I’ve even had customers walk in from all over the World to purchase products. Blows me away really. Anyway, thanks much for the business and words. See you again soon I hope!

@mkstewed Great report, thanks for posting. I literally work down the street from Todd/GTM, and sometimes visit. Outside of a t-shirt and a forum donation, I never bought anything. The truth is, I never needed anything, as I do my own tune-ups and fluid exchanges. And after 23k, the bike still runs amazing.
However like you mentioned, maybe there is so much more I'm not realizing. If Todd had his way with it for an hour, maybe the FI would be better dialed,TPS reset, etc. Would I have a better V7 experience? Maybe I need to drop it off, hand him the Visa, and see what happens.

Last edited:
In general, I try to leave good reviews after receiving good service or great products (regardless of retailer/location). Unfortunately, I often have issues with the review process either from iPhone or computer so I often give up. Perhaps I am in a minority and have issues due to security settings or software I use, but I offer this perspective as a possible reason for low response rates through systems like Google or Microsoft.

I have had great customer service for the few items I have ordered (so far) from GTM. I expect to order more stuff in the future since I expect to keep my V85TT for a long time.

but I offer this perspective as a possible reason for low response rates through systems like Google or Microsoft.
I have had great customer service for the few items I have ordered (so far) from GTM. I expect to order more stuff in the future since I expect to keep my V85TT for a long time.
Thanks, but Google Map reviews are painlessly easy outside of possibly needing to sign in IF you have a gmail account and your device recognizes it. I've found most of the time, people are mostly forgetful or can't be bothered... unless they have something to complain about.
Thanks for the words from my online Store. We try pretty hard.

We can't please everyone though it seems, even when it's 100% NOT our fault.

Back