Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

Singapore

Discussion in 'Asia & Russia and others...' started by PJD, Sep 16, 2009.

1. PJD

PJD Tuned and Synch'ed

Is there anybody lurking around here from Singapore. Considering we don't have an official dealer here anymore :angry: maybe its best we stick together.

Peter

2. Turtleman

Turtleman Tuned and Synch'ed

What happend to the dealer ? I am not from Singapore but go there quite abit so was hoping to pick some parts from time to time.

3. PJD

PJD Tuned and Synch'ed

Hi Turtleman,

Paggio Asia decided they didnt want to be the MG dealer anymore. Looks like a bike shop called Mah Motors will take it on as they currently offer Aprillia. Lets see how they go....

PJD

4. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

PJD congrats on the Stelvio, and welcome! Post often! Look forward to seeing some out and about photos from you... post either in ride reports on under the Stelvio section (and/or here too!).

5. Mike.C

Mike.C GT Reference

Welcome to the assylum PJ - nice to see more on the board from the better time zones

Very jealous of your Stelvio.. :p

6. PJD

PJD Tuned and Synch'ed

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Actually were just getting ready for a trip to North Thailand. :D We leave this Thursday after work to ride to Kuala Lumpur (370Klm) for the night and then its off north to Thailand on Friday. Its about 3500klm Singapore - Chaing Mai in the north of Thailand where we will base ourselves. We plan to be there next Tuesday have a day off the bikes and then off to the Golden Triangle where the three countries of Thailand, Myanmar (Burma) and Laos meet. This area is divided by the Mekong River. We should cover around 3000- 4000klm all over this area during the 10 days up there. The plan is to have the bikes back in Chaing Mai on Saturday 29/11 and we will fly home to Singapore. The bikes will be trucked back to Phuket where we will fly back up for the weekend 11/12 to pick them up. Phuket - Singapore is a nice 1500klm ride and a good weekend away for the boys. :evil:

The bikes will be.
    Me (Aussie) 1200 Stelvio.
    Daves (Canadian) F800GS
    Colins Triumph R3 ( hes English so he has some problems)
    Emiel - Kawa ER650N (Belguim)

I'll shut up now before one of you punch me. Will send a ride report and pics when we get back

Peter.

7. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Peter, NICE, have a blast(!), and I'll be waiting anxiously for pics... contact me direct if you have any problem posting them.

8. deynachia

deynachia Just got it firing!

Oh, there is still a Guzzi dealer in sunny Singapore - Mah Pte.

Think they're bringing in the V7 Cafe Racer...

Have a Breva V1100... glad I dumped the 1150RT... ha ha ha

9. Dean Rose

Dean Rose Tuned and Synch'ed

Rented a trail bike up in Chaing Mai in the late '70s and did some exploring around there. Beautiful area. Was working over at Badak LNG in East Kalimantan at the time.

Dean