Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - we've been proud to harbor such wonderful Guzzisti camaraderie since 2005, for FREE. Times have changed, and so have the attitudes and expectations of far too many. Starting Jan 1, 2020, we will likely be shifting to a paid to participate format. You will still be able to read for free. This should alleviate all of the negativity that the free social media channels have created. If you are a donor or customer of ours, you're in, just use the Contact tab above if your account is not already promoted, or you can Upgrade your account once signed in. Or the Donate tab above is another option. We look forward to continuing this service to the Guzzi community, but it is not cheap or easy to host and maintain. We wish you the best for the Holidays and in the New Year.

Single carb manifold for Ambassador, Eldorado

Discussion in 'Loop & Tonti' started by bobsbreva750, Dec 13, 2015.

1. bobsbreva750

bobsbreva750 Just got it firing!

I recently converted an Ambassador 750 motor from dual carbs to a single 38mm HD carb
    20151210_121445.jpg 20151210_121504.jpg 20151210_121519.jpg . It was a very successful conversion, the motor ran very well and I enjoyed all the delights of single carb maintenance. However, I sold the motor without the single carb and manifold. The carb and manifold are for sale. Here are some pictures of the setup.
    DSCN0398.JPG DSCN0400.JPG

2. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Bob, thanks for advertising for sale items on the Auctions page, tabbed above.

3. Cam3512

Cam3512 Tuned and Synch'ed

So what did you use for an air filter, and where did you have room for a battery?

Was it ever installed in a running ambo or Eldo?