• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Small block Registry & Picture thread

Here's my wife's Nevada outfitted for touring with a Givi windscreen and Cortech bags

Here's my Breva. We were getting ready for a week-long trip through western BC.

Finally, here's the two of them together. These pictures were taken a couple of years ago. I've since traded in my small Breva on an 1100. Wife still loves her Nevada.

Nice Holt, good to be out and about, eh?

Chris, thanks for the photo posts. I revised the image sizes for you... in the html code, just eliminate the =150 in the tag next time.
Now that I have the photos, I'd love to get your info for the Registry as shown here; [url=https://www.guzzitech.com/MGGriso/Registry.html]https://www.guzzitech.com/MGGriso/Registry.html[/url] -- send direct to me to; Todd at GuzziTech.com

RacerX wrote:
Nice Holt, good to be out and about, eh?

You bet! :woohoo:
Thanks.

DSC00013-2.jpg

Here is the Lario that I formerly owned and raced in the WERA 6hr Endurance series.

lario.jpg

Thought I'd drop in picture of my '84 V65 - done up as a 60's British cafe racer style...

Attachments

• FredF-V65Cafe2.jpg
    FredF-V65Cafe2.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,221
  • FredF-V65Cafe1.jpg
    FredF-V65Cafe1.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,222
fredfrenzy said:
Thought I'd drop in picture of my '84 V65 - done up as a 60's British cafe racer style...
BEAUTIFUL Fred, well done! Thanks for posting!

WOW! I do like that.....whats the origins of the fuel tank?

Will said:
WOW! I do like that.....whats the origins of the fuel tank?

The fuel tank is an vintage British fiberglass tank. It had soggy spots, so I had it fixed up and coated for modern gas. I then had it painted with a special paint that makes it look like polished aluminum. This build is about 5 years old now and it has held up very well - pretty much everybody is fooled by the paint job. As you can see from the SS strap, the metal look matches very well. Over the years, some imperfections from the fiberglass have shown through, but it actually enhances the hand-formed aluminum look.

The side panels are hand built aluminum, rear fender T3 SS, front fender is V65C chrome and seat is again, a vintage british seat.

Here are a couple of pics of my latest project. An 84 V65 that was in pieces off of ebay. I made the tail light and some of the other parts. The paint is a Toyota pearl color. It only had 22,000 miles on it and came with detailed service records. I still have side panels to make and a custom seat.
PC050004-1.jpg

PC050001-1.jpg

PC050002-1.jpg

Very nice, Chuck!
I do like motorcycles which looks like ... motorcycles!

Thankya thankya. :D I do too, but this little booger just crys out for clip ons and rear sets. But, then It would be a Monza, and I couldn't ride it for more than about 20 minutes. A good compromise..

Sold this last year (it had a gearbox fault which I couldnt fix, new owner restored it). I still miss it, and am looking at mayyyybe getting a V7C or Cafe as I miss the small block buzz.

Picture110.jpg

Bought it when I was 21, I was the youngest Guzzi owner that I know of!

I loved that machine, especially keeping up with a friend on his Aprilia RS250 Chesterfield on twisty roads round Matlock, passing another friend on his VFR750 round the outside of a bend at 90, hurtling over a hump-back bridge on a B road at about the same speed (and surviving!). Lots of fun!

:D Since it's the small block forum I might be able to say this :unsure: Unlike the red 1200 Sport the red 750 is dam sexy..... but so is the black one. Just an awesome looking bike. We talk about painting her black to match my 1200S (hiding in the background in this pic)

You can't see it in the photo but when 750 went down the road sometime in her life either the tank or front fender and tail got replaced so the reds don't quite match ,the tank has faded....... it could be cheaper just to re -paint the tank.

Everyone drools over my black Sport.......... except when we ride together then the 750 gets all the looks :( And once people work out a girls riding it :woohoo: :blush: I may as well be back on my old yellow Triumph :lol: My kung fu teacher is quite short and I also thought he just hated motorbikes. A few of us have them and he never really pays attention. But I took the 750 for show and tell and he saw us gathered around, came over to look and said "That looks nice, can I sit on it!" :cool:

Action shot for D riding on the way down from Paluma 14 km of winding roads :cool:
p5020009.jpg

My Breva 750 taken with my phone.

Attachments

• Moto Guzzi V759IE Brevaweb.JPG
    Moto Guzzi V759IE Brevaweb.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,608
Back