• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Small block Registry & Picture thread

more like honey on the syrup..........sweeeet,I think their design lend themselves to be customised to the owner's whim,until you meet a hard liner that is!

Breva having a rest Millington woods eastyorks

Attachments

• WP_20160506_20_02_58_Rich.jpg
    WP_20160506_20_02_58_Rich.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
My V50 II after a complete bare metal strip down and rebuild.
I eventually sold it as it was just so physically small for any kind of two up distance work but it never failed to put a smile on my face.

1979-Guzzi-V50-II by Martin Fay, on Flickr

The 1st photo shows me and my V65Sp on an Easter Basket Run for a school for mentally handicapped children.
The 2nd photo shows the V65Sp and me outside my law office before I closed it. My goal now is to do more Scouting, farming, and riding. 2008 Hope school Easter Basket run GT on bike at work   no head cover

Here's the V50III I picked up last summer. Originally with the intention of vintage racing it. Still haven't decided if that's what it's going to be used for. It's such a lovely little bike to tool around on.

My wife put some substantial miles on it last year and she also has fallen in love with it.

What to do....

V50III-1.jpg
This is a wonderful bike. The only reason I went with the V65Sp is because I needed a bit more torque for long trips with luggage through mountains and cities. If it were just me and the machine, I should have chosen the V50.

Progenitor of the V85TT - a classic1985 example of the V65 ‘all-terrain’ Tutto Terreno - resting a world away from Lago di Lecco shores under azure blue Southern Cross skies on forecourt of abandoned gas station still flying its famous Red Flying Horse symbol having once supplied the machinery of a predominantly Italian immigrant fruit growing community in the Darling Ranges - an escarpment first recorded 2F0F0097 C526 4DDD 97C7 A0E5FA2ECDB6 less than a century before Moto Guzzi started by Charles Fraser, Government Botanist with Captain James Stirling aboard the HMS Success in 1827.

Mods , 40mm longer alu rear , mono shock , ktm bars complete with all switches trothle etc , 18 inch v50 wheels , 320mm front brake with 4 pod breva 750 caliber , honda xr600 buddyseat , home made exaust , lighter starter and battery .

Weight 162 kg with 15 liter gas

My 2004 Breva 750. Bought June, 2021 from John Hemenway in Wisconsin. 12K miles, very careful, competent former owners. Upgrades include Guzzi center-stand, Race Tech fork emulators and springs, IKON shock absorbers, color-matched H&B 30L side cases, Kaoko throttle position holder, MPH "startus Interruptus" upgrade, Guzzi Tech sump extender and always used with non-ethanol gas as will continue.

I admit it: I'm smitten.

Ralph

IMG 2082

Back