• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Small block Registry & Picture thread

I often had wondered how reliable the Small Blocks are.

I see that my fears were groundless. Congratulations to the owners for such marvelous care of this lovely bike.

Ralph

Bike #87 in my 85 years: 2004 Breva 750. 13K miles.
Deep sump, Full Race Tech fork mods; IKON shock absorbers; center stand; H&B color-matched side cases; MPH "Startus interruptus" kit; 15mm front brake master cylinder; all metal fuel filter. A bit more "stylistic" than my older Guzzis, but they got too heavy for me and the Breva was a proper replacement.

Attachments

• IMG_2081.JPG
    IMG_2081.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 6
Willem: That is a magnificent bit of work! I have mixed feelings about many custom conversions, but for yours I have only total admiration for the finished product.

Is that a zipper on the Right rear of the seat? Documents, perhaps?

Ralph

Willem: That is a magnificent bit of work! I have mixed feelings about many custom conversions, but for yours I have only total admiration for the finished product.

Is that a zipper on the Right rear of the seat? Documents, perhaps?

Ralph
Thx Ralph, yes it is a zipper. Just big enough for all my luggage on a trip. ( my creditcard😄)

Hi, my self build V750, base was a 2003 Nevada,

Greeting from the Netherland.
Willem
Hi i like your build! By the looks of the pipe (sc projects) are you based in Australia? Would like to find out where you got the front and rear fenders from, also the pipes - does sc still make them? I couldn’t see it on their site.

Four years ago I shipped my father's bike from Rome to Massachusetts.
Dismantled it, short of cracking the engine case, scraped off engine paint and got replacement parts as far as the Netherlands. I can finally enjoy it.
After running around all over central Italy, this small block now gets to roam the USA.
1991 V65GT

20220604 161155

What a magnificent motorcycle! Wonderful provenance. Enjoy that! I love it.

I always wanted a MilleGT but this is equally as sweet and the fact that it was your father’s motorcycle, all the better!!

Four years or so later,.... I had to part ways with my Bellagio when I moved back to Australia. I actually shed a tear when the prospective buyer said he would buy it. Anyway, back in Oz I found myself financially challenged and the only Guzzi I could afford was a 750 Breva. Great bike, but not exactly my style. 20190212 182839
So, I went to work.
V7 tank, Le Mans sidecovers, cut down and reupholstered seat with red stitching that follows the lines of the pinstriping on the tank's Le Mans style paint job, cut down footrest plates and a custom made extension for the exhaust headers to allow aftermarket mufflers to use the OEM exhaust brackets. Polished the wheels, forks and every other pit of alloy and fitted upside down Ace handlebars, bar end mirrors and a Dart style flyscreen. Everyone who sees it says it is "gorgeous" or "beautiful" and they can't believe it is not a 1970s model. Everything looks OEM. Quite happy with it.
20210905 165121

Anyway, back in Oz I found myself financially challenged and the only Guzzi I could afford was a 750 Breva. Great bike, but not exactly my style.
Missed this one, love to get your info on the Registry as well linked below. I may move your posts to each section.

Photo post for our friend Jim Filice
2005 Breva 750 ie VIN#ZGULLC0005M116365

IMG 4604

Just joined, and though I would post a picture of my Guzzi V65 Cafe Racer - a build I did 20 years a go - still running strong and still getting lots of thumbs up.

Was a steamy pile of 💩 when I got it - door bell button for a starter, speaker wire in the harness and much more.

VIN:ZGUPGBP63EM100213

Nw V65 tank

Thxgiing the lane

Back