Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.
  2. There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to a PRODUCT or other competing website(s), this includes personal pages, social media or other Forums. We work very hard to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. Sorry to have to do this, but we don't have the time to chase these. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see our online STORE link above; GTM product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

Southern NEW Hampshire - Near coast

Discussion in 'United States of America' started by nvalueff, Aug 19, 2013.

1. nvalueff

nvalueff Just got it firing!

Im new to the Guzzi world with my 2012 Griso 8v. Im looking for people interested in going on rides, or a group to join. :cool:

Nick

2. sign216

sign216 High Miler

Welcome Nick.
    I'm down in Mass, but you'll probably find most people right now are headed up to the National/International Guzzi rally in Lavigne, Ontario.

In Sept there's another rally, smaller, up in Skohegan, Maine. That's a little closer to you. I hope to make that one as well.
    Joe

3. MPlano

MPlano Just got it firing!

New Guzzi owner and GuzziTech member effective today. 15 miles north of Boston. As the weather breaks, give a holler.
    Matt P.

4. Nikola

Nikola Just got it firing!

I'm in Manchester NH and it would be nice to find riders around.

5. sign216

sign216 High Miler

MPlano and Nikola, good to have you both in the New England region. I'm south of Boston, and ride an 09 V7.
    What do you gents have?
    JOE

6. Nikola

Nikola Just got it firing!

Hi Joe, After many different bikes I finally bought the 2010 Stelvio and I'm in love :)

7. langloisandy

langloisandy Just got it firing!

I'm north of Mt. Washington, PM me or email if you are ever up this way!

8. Jefferson Nunez

Jefferson Nunez Just got it firing!

Hey Matt,

I work and live in Boston, I currently have my guzzi stored in CT but will be transporting it up here in the upcoming weeks. Where do you ride mostly? Also, there is that NH Rally happening in June, are you going?

9. GerryP

GerryP Cruisin' Guzzisti

Is it stored at hamlin cycles in bethel??

I'll be at the NH rally in June.

Gerry

10. Jefferson Nunez

Jefferson Nunez Just got it firing!

Hey Gerry,

It's stored in my friends garage. Having a garage for the winter over here in Boston is pretty expensive for someone on a somewhat tight student budget.

-Jeff

11. sign216

sign216 High Miler

Hi fellow New England riders. If you see a heavily modified white V7, that's me.

12. GerryP

GerryP Cruisin' Guzzisti

Hopefully we will see you at he Guzzi rally mid june.

13. sign216

sign216 High Miler

Hope to be there. Unfortunately a home sale/buy is working against me.

Some people in my life don't think riding is the no. 1 priority. Yeah, crazy talk, I know.