• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Spine Registry & Pic Thread

Howdy, I’m kind of new to this forum, and wow, really digging the Daytonas and 1100 Sports here!
Here’s mine:
0C64C76A 29FA 4C6F 9F35 E272A21A385A
She’s a daily rider/commute bike, along with an 1100 Hyper. Just added a Scura’s donor Ohlins shock, Racetech springs, and Ghezzi-Brian rear hugger. Love this bike!
Cheers!

Howdy, I’m kind of new to this forum, and wow, really digging the Daytonas and 1100 Sports here!
Here’s mine:
Congrats and welcome Kane. Love to get your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread.
Yes, the G&B is a Spine frame. You can also list the VIN#, and maybe I’ll start a new thread. Those are very rare machines, as they weren’t “legal” imports, so the rare few sold mostly ended up in collector’s garages and not ridden. The importer was in Texas as you may know, and is still available to talk to, and I still occasionally speak with Ghezzi.

I just joined 😎 this is La Borgia & we live mid North Coast of NSW. Just did Taree - Gloucester run 🥶🥶🥶 My first decent run on her and I am in love with this machine. My other bike is in shop, awaiting parts from Italy, a Benelli R160. It's basically a naked SBK. This though is a concourse classic shafty, endless torque, so looong! Sweepers are a swoon🙂 It's such a pleasure to ride and just pulls effortlessly in all 5 gears. To me it is the pinnacle of old school tech b4 electronics.
20220525 184220 20220527 145637

Never satisfied, being a Guzziholic I NEED another Guzzi, but due to finances and my wife's urging. ("Why do you need three bikes when you only have one bum?")
I agreed to sell the Griso and the Breva so I could buy my dream bike.
The Griso sold. 😭 the Breva hasn't sold yet. 😁
Almost a year passed without my beloved Griso, and I was regretting selling it when my dream bike came up for sale at an almost pre-covid price. (Older Guzzis have doubled in price since covid and put them out of my price range...)
I had to do a 2 day, 2500 km (about 1500 mile) 32 hour round trip to pick up my ultimate dream bike. Dreams do come true. 20221124 181232
Haven't messed with it, except to replace the cheap, old looking front master cylinder with a gold alloy one to match the wheels, replaced the tall "Touring" fairing with the smaller OEM original one and fibreglassed over the pillion seat and had it painted.
Enough done. It is Perfect. I won't mess with it anymore, except to change the crossover, so I can get easy access to the oil drain plugs.
Still got the Breva. Happy to keep it. Being 6 hours north of Brisbane in a small town makes it hard to sell. Looks like I'm stuck with three Guzzis.
Life could be worse. 😉
(Except I still want a V11 Sport, a 1000S, a Le Mans and half a dozen other Guzzis. What to do?)

Sold at Iconic Motorbike Auction on 1.13.23 - trying to contact the old and new owner.

B7BBC2F8 5009 459F 8675 58F55FA9599E

Precisely! I would love to own it but not at twice what it sold for new and limited to track use only.

For a fraction of the price, I bet the new V100 is just as fun if not more so.

Also…It had several significant damages to it as well. It was not cared for in my estimation. It should have been flawless at that mileage.

View attachment 20143

1996 Sport 1100
VIN#-ZGUKEAKE6TM100235

My first Guzzi and wow, what a bike. It has open airpods and a full Staintune system and the sound is inspiring to say the least. 12,000 miles and I certainly don't plan to keep it stored away without riding. Will be sure to check the gear oil for any signs of deterioration.

Hey, just posting here (already sent Spencer a DM a few months ago), my father used to own this very bike. He bought it 'new' several years after it was made. Canadian guy bought it but never titled it as he couldn't get it legal up there, so it sat in Western NY until my father got it in 99-01 or so (I forget exactly when) as a new bike. Interested in getting it back, if anyone has contact info or sees it for sale please let me know. Tyia

Reactions: Rox
Hey, just posting here (already sent Spencer a DM a few months ago), my father used to own this very bike.
Email me direct; info @guzzitech.com -- and I'll send you his email on file here.

I LOVE the fact that the Registry is doing precisely what I hoped it would. I did the same 20+ years ago for my Grandfather's Vincent Black Shadow, but I wasn't as lucky as you. ;)

I finally had some time with attempting to fire up the engines on three of my 1100 Sport's after they had been sitting idle for the last 12 to 24 month. I drained and replaced the old fuel, and both the red 97 and the silver 95's engine fired up without any issues. However, one of my 1997 yellow bike's engine didn't....... I turned the ignition key to start, but the fuel pump didn't prime. I replaced that bike's fuel pump, filter, and fuel last year after the old fuel, which was still in the tank from two years earlier when I imported that bike from Canada, got bad and clogged the filter and fuel pump up with broken down fuel trash and some rust particles.....

The fuel on that bike (when I drained it) was orange in color, and it had more rust flakes within it, so I now decided that I'm going to clean the inside of the tank with white vinegar, muriatic acid, and then add a Caswell tank liner before I install another new fuel pump and filter. The tank is currently filled to the top with white vinegar, so it hopefully will remove most of the rust. I'm going to flush and clean the tank out tomorrow before letting the muriatic acid do its thing.......
IMG 9241

IMG 9274

IMG 8889

IMG 8831

Just bought a 1997 1100 Sport. Story is it was bought new at Milan motorcycle show.
Vin #ZGUKFAKF2VM112102
Pennsylvania USA

DSC05428

1999 Moto Guzzi V11 Sport,
VIN#ZHUKR0000YM112895. Imported from the Netherlands I believe the dealer said when I bought it.
Currently in Maribo, Denmark.
Bone stock when I bought it btw😜

IMG 0042

Last edited:
Email me direct; info @guzzitech.com -- and I'll send you his email on file here.

I LOVE the fact that the Registry is doing precisely what I hoped it would. I did the same 20+ years ago for my Grandfather's Vincent Black Shadow, but I wasn't as lucky as you. ;)

Hey I sent you an email back on May 12th did you ever receive it?

Back