• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stage 1 Exhaust Kit

beemer

Tuned and Synch'ed
G'day Everyone,

Still in dilema about what I want to do exhaust wise. Does anyone in Australia have a Stage on Kit fitted to their 1200 Sport. I would be intersted to hear some comments, Where did you get, did you fit it yourself, how is the bike running and are you happy with it. I have narrowe things down to this and possibly an Agostini silence. I welcome any comments you may have in regard to the silencers you are using.

Beemer
Melbourne Australia

Ride Safe :shock:

Appologies for the poor spelling, looks like I need to proof my spelling before sending in future. :sick:

I have to admit I have no real knowledge or understanding of the various 'stages' offerd as part of deals. All it seems to point out to me is that the ECU's are really cheap as one comes as part of a 'Kit' including a pipe and it's way cheaper than the ECU on it's own.

While not wishing to appear to be an oracle, (god help us!) I have seen and ridden 1200 Sports with various mods but I really can't drone on for hours explaining detail stuff via a web board. If you'd like to give me a call at a civilized hour I'll be more than willing to discuss what I've found out.

0417 462 440.

Note I said 'Civilized' so drunken ranting at 11:00 Pm will get you the bums rush but anytime between 8 and 8 is usually OK as long as I'm not tied up with family stuff and I'll politely tell you if it is inconvenient! :D

Pete

G'day Pete,

Thanks for the reply, I will give you a call after Wednesday next week. Off to my daughters wedding up North.

Re: Stage 1 Exhaust Kit Fitted

G'day Everyone,

Stage one kit is in. pretyy impressed with the setup and sound. Bike appears to be a wwhole smoother and not as loud as I thought.
Need to do a long ride.

;)

G'day Kiwi Dave

Cost in Aud is around $2600 but I am sure you could get that down abit through various dealers.

I will get some pix at some stage and then figure out how to place them.
Just come off night shift.

Beemer

Hi, have finally installed the stage 1 kit had the JSG set the tps and reset parameters, due to extensive popping on decel or overun, the bike runs great alot smother in reving and unleashing the beast but still have some popping going on. Other than a reflash do I have any other options??

Back