• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Staintunes Fitted To V7

boptone1

Tuned and Synch'ed
Due to the anti-motorcycling season of winter in Wisconsin haven't had much of a chance to put the Staintunes through the paces. Did manage to make a sprint down the highway in 26 deg F. So far at least no noticable HP loss, and I'm guessing at least some gain since the "Tunes" are free flowing. The sound though is incredible. Stock pipes aren't bad, but the Staintunes sound terrific. Just like a real motorcycle dammit.

Attachments

• V7Best700IMG_4908.jpg
    V7Best700IMG_4908.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 780
Looks very good! Screen of and clipp-ons on and it's a real caféracer. . . ;)
Just like a real motorcycle dammit.
Is it not really a real motorcycle? :huh:

Well ... you know ... stock EPA silencers are ... well ... - so stock.

I like the sweep up- how did you manage that? I thought the stock V7c headers were straight. BTW, what kind of dinero are we talking for the 'stains?

The stock pipes are not straight. They have a slight upward bend. The Tunes bolt right on and the rear mounting bolt is perfect. No need to add spacers etc. They look like Norton exhausts and the best part - they sound like a Norton. They seem to run a little lean so I'll start messin with the TPS when I get a chance to ride ice free roads. The price was steep -$1,100. Whatever.

boptone1 said:
The stock pipes are not straight. They have a slight upward bend. The Tunes bolt right on and the rear mounting bolt is perfect. No need to add spacers etc. They look like Norton exhausts and the best part - they sound like a Norton. They seem to run a little lean so I'll start messin with the TPS when I get a chance to ride ice free roads. The price was steep -$1,100. Whatever.

It is relatively easy to make the bike a little leaner. Just put a few thousands of feeler gauge between the throttle stop and the linkage and then to the electronic reset. However the lambda sensor will continue to adjust the mix. Not possible to make them richer with out the PC III for the 15RC which removes the lambda sensor. I suggest you contact Todd.

As John states above, the 15RC system cannot be enriched via TPS movement. VDST should be used for setting/resetting the TPS electronically, and a PCIII is available for the Breva/V7C lined bikes for fueling modification. Linked above, GuzziTech.com is your one-stop shop for all things fueling.
Lucky for you the V7C & Vintage use the same ECU 15RC, so the VDST will work on both, as will the PCIIIusb.

Back