• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio Birth

Pb4uride

Just got it firing!
GT Contributor
OMG - I did it, I really did it. I just picked up a brand new '15 Stelvio and put it's first 66 miles. So, I'm giving birth to a Stelvio. First ride (Friday in Seattle), was Awesome! Heavy Rain - Big puddles - some Gravel road - heck, I even had a few miles of sunshine. So, this first ride was like a "rite of passage" for the new Stelvio. I pushed it's face through plenty of adverse weather and roadway in it's first ride.
I've been a biker for 44 years and this is my 1st brand new motorcycle.
Been riding Loop frames for 38 years and still have my awesome ole '74 Eldorado California.
I'll be looking forward to learning the ins/outs/tips/tricks for the Stelvio. Glad there is a forum. Thanks to Guzzi-Tech

OMG - I did it, I really did it. I just picked up a brand new '15 Stelvio and put it's first 66 miles. So, I'm giving birth to a Stelvio. First ride (Friday in Seattle), was Awesome! Heavy Rain - Big puddles - some Gravel road - heck, I even had a few miles of sunshine. So, this first ride was like a "rite of passage" for the new Stelvio. I pushed it's face through plenty of adverse weather and roadway in it's first ride.
Been riding Loop frames for 38 years and still have my awesome ole '74 Eldorado California.
I'll be looking forward to learning the ins/outs/tips/tricks for the Stelvio. Glad there is a forum. Thanks to Guzzi-Tech

Congrats on your new bike wear well mate

Congrats on the new Stelvio.

Nice one!
Only ever bought one new Bike in 37+ years of riding ('82 CX500EC).
My '09 Stelvio feels like a new Bike to me, only 20,000 miles, which for a Guzzi is barely run-in of course!

I prefer someone else to cover the depreciation and add a few choice accessories for me . . . ;)

Congrats Indeed Sir,
I have also ridden Guzzi for many years and owned several. Late in my riding career (66 years old) I decided to buy one bike to replace the stable residing in my garage. One bike that could satisfy my need for a sport bike, long range touring and commuter all in one package. I bought a Stelvio and have never looked back. Its has done it all to my satisfaction for three years now and I have no need to look for something else. It has had its issues well documented here and other places and all have been taken care of in my own garage with the long distance support of the excellent dealer I bought it from, MPH in Houston, TX. You have the advantage of buying a 15' model that has had the issues taken care of. Enjoy and ride it like you stole it. The bike will love you for it.

Congratulations on your new love affair ;) I picked up my new 2013 in Sept this year and only have 2000 miles on her so far but looking to put a lot more on her. I know you will love it.

Congratulations Roy, Let me know when you find the best location for a karma bell. Hope to see it in June at the National.

Back