• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Re: Stelvio REGISTRY - ADD YOUR BIKE

2013 Stelvio NTX1200
ZGULZU014DM112539
purchased from BMW Motorcycles of Pensacola on 8/27/13
Stephen Grasso
Jupiter, FL

Re: Stelvio out and about pics here...

Pics for our new friend Mariano. Enjoy.

2013 Holiday

So we went from London down to Chaumont for the first night meeting up with our friends on a Super Tenere at the services just past St Omer.
Nothing much to report there, went on to Grenoble the next day, lovely place recommended, stunning scenery, it's a big ski resort in the winter.
We took the classic bike road the Route Napoleon out of Grenoble and followed it for a bit before turning off for Aix en Provence. Now there's a nice place. We spent a few days there and had an amazing ride out around the Gorges du Verdon, kept bumping into some very friendly Germans on BeeEmms and a Yam - Are you following us!!
We also saw a white Griso and Stelvio in Aix, local Guzzi dealer?
Our friends headed back to Blighty and we went down further toward Spain stopping for a few days at Gruissan near Narbonne, Had a few ride outs to Narbonne, very nice and Beziers, not so nice (vou can always tell by the working girls in the stopping areas as you approach town),
There is a wind that gets up down that way and it made the ride away from Gruissan to Poitiers a bit of a pain for the first hour or so. Kept the speed down but not much fun. We also rode along the edge of the Pyrannes and caught an hour or two of serious rain.
On to Poitiers, again very nice for a stop over and on to Deauville for the last night, very pretty but a bit flash for my liking, all designer shops and such.
Anyway all in all about 2000 easy miles, bike performed well as usual but is definitely due for its service, feels a bit flat, also the right side exhaust tappets always loosen off first and are now making a racket (let's not think about soft valve seats). The only expensive bit is that the front discs that I knew were a bit warped have now got beyond and must be replaced.
Finally if the bloke we waved to like idiots on the Tours Perifique on a very tidy California reads the site hello!

Taken on my Telemark-trip today...:

fw5179.jpg

Re: Stelvio REGISTRY - ADD YOUR BIKE

Stelvio NTX 2013 ZGULZU018DM112494
From Stoneham - Near Quebec City, QC Canada

At the Col de L'Iseran on the way to the Misano Moto gp. The Stelvio didn't miss a beat all the way there and back.

Attachments

• DSCF1258.JPG
    DSCF1258.JPG
    862.8 KB · Views: 511

Nice photo of 'Playing in the high Alps'. I took my Stelvio NTX to the Stelvio pass last year to have it photographed there. (An expensive photo). My mate has never ridden a bike, but loves driving. He has a VXR 220. 300bhp, 350lbs torque, weighs slightly more than a Snickers bar and does 0 - 60mph in sub 4 seconds. Although I'm no speed demon (and he was still getting used to it's power, it's brakes needed upgrading, the road surface was the wrong colour etc), I followed him around the narrow twisty roads in the Lake District last month and he never got away from me. More credit to the Stelvio than my skills! My other mate 'FATAL' would have overtaken him on his Stelvio, whilst eating a Snickers bar!

Do you like my registration plate?

Attachments

• 20130925_134216.jpg
    20130925_134216.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 543

I have to admit that it's a brilliant car - but not as good as a Stelvio, obviously.

Attachments

• 20130925_134039.jpg
    20130925_134039.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 542

It's OK for a kit car, do Airfix still make them? Nice plate by the way, the yellow and black compliment the silver finish of your bike, but why do you want a plate that is M20 though? lost on me :lol:

I love riding on motorways of course. The M20 is so beautifully straight too.

Fatal and Motomel out for the day

We had a jaunt today over to the Lake District via Kirkby Lonsdale, for our north american and antipodean readers this is in the county of Cumbria in northwest England, this area is a national park and also classed as an area of outstanding natural beauty.
We did our best to avoid the motorway and stayed on the back lanes as best we could. We passed through the Forest of Bowland looking down onto Morecambe Bay, then had bacon butties and a brew at Devils Bridge, only a few bikes there today, I think the threat of rain may have scared a few off, though the day remained dry for us. We got the ferry over Lake Windermere, then we went to Little Langdale and went over the Wrynose and Hardknott Passes. We could see out over the Irish Sea but couldn't see the Isle of Man today. The sky was heavy and moody looking.
When we stopped at the pub in Eskdale I saw that my right side spot lamp had fractured at the weld on the crash bar and was hanging by the wire :( . Temporary repairs were effected but I'll try to get it welded soon. After coffee and sticky buns we headed across the Birker Fell road to Broughton in Furness then hit the coast road towards Kendal, then the A6 to Carnforth and then the M6 for a few miles. Agreat day out, we didn't see any other Guzzis, in fact not that many other bikes either.

Attachments

• SSCN0594.JPG
    SSCN0594.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 537
  • SSCN0601.JPG
    SSCN0601.JPG
    165.3 KB · Views: 538
  • SSCN0602.JPG
    SSCN0602.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 536
  • SSCN0596.JPG
    SSCN0596.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 537
  • SSCN0614.JPG
    SSCN0614.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 535
  • SSCN0616.JPG
    SSCN0616.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 536
  • SSCN0598.JPG
    SSCN0598.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 535

Nice photo's Al!

Great to see someone posting up in the UK. Haven't been out recently on mine due to work, time and weather not being conducive.

cheers
Mark :D

Hi Mark,
hope you manage to get out and about soon. Before going out yesterday with Al, I'd ridden back from Plymouth, after spending a few days with my son and riding around Cornwall. En-route home on Wednesday, I stopped for a coffee in Ilminster. A nice part of the world that you live in. Some good roads for bikes.
Mel.

Back