Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. The site owner Todd had surgery on Monday, and will be very slow to respond to all inquiries, including online Store questions.
  2. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if we can be of help. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.
  3. There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to a PRODUCT or other competing website(s), this includes personal pages, social media or other Forums. We work very hard to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. Sorry to have to do this, but we don't have the time to chase these. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see our online STORE link above; GTM product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'Stelvio Chat & Tech' started by GTM®, Nov 3, 2008.

1. notasweetman

notasweetman Cruisin' Guzzisti

20130917_134436.jpg My '09 in Italy, last September, on the way back from the Misano MotoGp. She didn't miss a beat in 3000 miles.

GTM® likes this.
  2. Nik

Nik Tuned and Synch'ed

Touring Spain/Portugal in May having just got out of the POO! Cheers Nik

rsz_sam_0054.jpg

Brooksie, GTM® and sanddweller like this.
  3. Nik

Nik Tuned and Synch'ed

rsz_spain_portugal_181.jpg rsz_img_2456.jpg

Top Pic is of Porto, Portugal. The bottom pic is taken 4 days later in the Picos mountains. -3 and driving snow! We only took summer riding gear so a bit cold

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
    Brooksie likes this.
  4. Nik

Nik Tuned and Synch'ed

rsz_img_2234.jpg rsz_img_1894.jpg

Top. Going nowhere! clamped in Porto.
    Bottom, Fat Bum!!

sanddweller likes this.
  5. Francois14NTX

Francois14NTX Just got it firing!

Touring around Colorado. Pikes Peak and some camping.

Francois14NTX-1.jpg

Francois14NTX-2.jpg

Francois14NTX-3.jpg

Brooksie and 450kid like this.
  6. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Love seeing the pics, thanks for posting guys... love to get your VIN# for the first post of the thread if you can. Post below or send to me direct email; Todd at GuzziTech.com

7. CPT B

CPT B Just got it firing!

Here's my NTX at work. Bought it back in May. I've mostly been enjoying it riding to work and the kids cut into my riding time this summer.

CPT B - NTX.jpg

8. Paul_Tim

Paul_Tim Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

Somewhere in Europe last week, Belgium I think. Two weeks of Champagne in Reims folowed by Reisling in the Alsace has left me a bit confused. :)
    1500 miles in +30C temperatures followed by the thunderstorm and rain from hell in Belgium but the Guzzi never missed a beat (neither did the BMW :nerd:)
    First major European run and very satisfied by the comfort but the small fuel tank became a bit of a pain at times (it's an 08 model). Might have persuaded the other half to venture as far as Italy next year after this years success.
    DSC07297.JPG

9. grinmaul

grinmaul Tuned and Synch'ed

VIN#ZGULZU019EM112800 - Kevin (Grinmaul) - Toronto, Ontario. Canada - D.O.P. July 20/2014

grinmaul-NTX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
  10. MGuzzi

MGuzzi Just got it firing!

Picked up a white 2011 Stelvio last weekend. It is in showroom condition and what a hoot to ride....

Attached Files:

keithn likes this.
  11. sanddweller

sanddweller Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Bike is in Australia now, On a ride from Brisbane to Melbourne (1700km) 8/8/14. Sunset from the Newell Highway, NSW. Photo taken with Samsung Galaxy S4 phone, HDR mode. http://goo.gl/maps/n6qvw

20140808_173059_Richtone(HDR)-EFFECTS.jpg

Brooksie and GTM® like this.
  12. David Haynes

David Haynes Just got it firing!

13. Ray1150

Ray1150 Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

So, this years 2 weeks off was a run down to the Italian Dolomites via Germany and back via Austria. We'd had a few days in Brittany in June but it wasn't much of a test of the new top ends fitted by MG in a lightening quick 6 months last winter as it was just a blast down the autoroute and back. (Got talking to Baldrick at the July Essex MGOC meeting and in his experience all UK top ends fail and he even told me correctly the mileage when mine failed!)The plan was to ride to Trier on the first day using the autobahns and then stay off them until it was time to come back from our last stop in Saarbruken. I wasn't keen on the new cams initially, there is more low down grunt and more midrange but I'd got used to the burst of power at 4000rpm. However after riding mountain passes all day trying to find a path between swarms of GS's I can appreciate the broader spread of grunt. I am happy to say over 2200 miles the bike behaved faiultlessly, even if it was gasping for breath a bit on top of various mountains 2500 metres up. There is another 2000m to the next service but unlike every other holidy we've been on the with the Stelvio the tappets don't need adjusting. Sadly there were only GS's and the occasional Multistrada, only saw two other Guzzi's in the two weeks we were away. A friend recommended Hotel Condor in St Vigilio di Marebbe. It is a family owned hotel and Konrad the owner is a keen biker, we stayed three nights and he gave us some fantastic routes to ride when we were there. He takes out groups of riders and if you have a Garmin he uploads the route for you. Couple of pictures attached but from the Bavarian Alps into the Dolomites the scenery and rides really are something else if you're in Europe it's worth a look.

Ray1150-Pic5.jpg Ray1150-Pic4.jpg Ray1150-Pic3.jpg Ray1150-Pic2.jpg Ray1150-Pic1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    Brooksie likes this.
  14. Stevie

Stevie Cruisin' Guzzisti

15. Brooksy

Brooksy Tuned and Synch'ed

had the bike 3 weeks now and really starting to enjoy it :cool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    time to start doing a few mods I think, added the CARC protector last week and looking for engine bars and exhaust next, must admit I do like the sound of the standard can though.

16. wait2b

wait2b Just got it firing! GT Contributor

Please add
    NTX
    ZGULZU011CM111847 - Richard Grzymek Edmonton, Alberta Canada - D.O.P August 19, 2014

17. GTM®

Done, thanks Richard!

18. Stevie

Stevie Cruisin' Guzzisti

[​IMG]

Numberguy and 450kid like this.
  19. 450kid

450kid Just got it firing!

Here's my new 2013 NTX. I purchased it about September 10, 14 brand new. Just got to 900 miles on it last weekend. :)

A little offroad wheelie:
    [​IMG]

Chilling out at Red Rock Canyon on a ride:
    [​IMG]

Lastly, on my way to go dove hunting the day I bought it:
    [​IMG]

Brooksie and Francois14NTX like this.
  20. GTM®

Congrats and welcome to the fold! Love to get your VIN# and info for he first post of this thread. I'd say enjoy it, but by the looks of it, you sure will. When you're ready to let it breathe, I can be of help.