• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Here is a picture of my new 2016 Stelvio NTX in the same colour as my Griso. I traded in the BMW R1200RT as a winter bike and there is a big difference in the ride, as the new suspension on the Stelvio is more comfortable and forgiving than that on the BMW, although the weather protection is a little less.

20170324 161104 resized578

As usual, with any new bike that I get, due to better haggling in the wet winter, it has not stopped raining since I bought it, even some snow the day after it was purchased. The two bikes are totally different yet uniquely the same. I go to other brands but I have always come back to Guzzi's and compared to the BMW, they are so much easier to work on and certainly easier to move around thanks to not having those servo brakes.

Hi all, Gary from North central Alberta in the land of Hockey. New 2015 NTX, DOP April 07,2017. The dealer had 2016's in stock but I liked the green of the last 2015 they had left. Heading to YT,AK and Inuvik NWT in early June this summer.
index.php

Very tasty John! I like some of your style. The "STELVIO" a la BMW "Dakar" across the tank is very catchy! Although the stock exhaust is a cumbersome thing, I love what you did with yours. Not sure about the front fender relocation...kinda too BMW "GS" for me but the rear hugger fender looks awesome. Two-tone valve covers look sharp! Wheels are very nice. Wavy rotor...meh... LOL Running lights are interesting, although your original picture shoes a different mount setup that mine came with in the USA. Was that a stock setup or had you already modified that? Only thing I truly don't like, is the hatchet-job you did to the bash plate / engine guard. I like the color change, but not the metal cut outs you did.

All in all, a nice job! Congratulations on your ongoing project.

Thanks Scott.
Wasn't sure about the Stelvio Decals at first, but they've grown on me.
The (original) Fog Lights and Mounting Bar were standard on the earlier models.
I went through a couple of different set-ups before settling on the current one.
One of the versions used BMX Handlebar Clamps (1"), they clamp straight onto the Engine Bars.
LEDMount1 LEDMountLow

Sump Guard I made from scratch, the original was cracked around the mounting holes on both sides (common defect), and dented, plus I needed somewhere to mount the Oil Thermostat I made.
ThermoMount3
I will be 'filling in' the empty corners at the front with Rubber Sheet at some point before Winter returns.

"Sump Guard I made from scratch, the original was cracked around the mounting holes on both sides (common defect), and dented, plus I needed somewhere to mount the Oil Thermostat I made."

Then I take back what I said earlier. The fact that you fabricated that piece is impressive in and of itself, and I was enthralled when you were posting the pictures of your thermostat fabrication. You have some mad skills there Sir! Looking forward to more evolution pictures!

Here's ours - 2013 - DOP 3/2013 - pic taken at Lake Bonaparte, WA June 2015.

Attachments

• IMG_20150607_135914965 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_20150607_135914965 (Medium).jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 10
DOP: spring 2015. Bike 2014 Stelvio - orange. Had 84 miles on it. I put top case, heated grips and oil cooler guard. Changed the assesory lights for RIGID led squares and put inland me fuse. Upgraded plug wires. Daily commute bike year round and just did 5,000 plus mile trip in 2 weeks this June. My name is Justin from northern front range area colorado - more than 25,000 miles as of this week

Attachments

• IMG_7613.JPG
    IMG_7613.JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 19
Back