• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Finally took delivery of my new Stelvio NTX today.........So looking forward to some long trips on her !.......Love the Torque and sound of this beautiful motor.........INDEED !
Congrats! I merged your post with this Registry and Pic thread. Hope you'll add your info for the first post here. Enjoy it!

Finally took delivery of my new Stelvio NTX today.........So looking forward to some long trips on her !.......Love the Torque and sound of this beautiful motor.........INDEED !
View attachment 9427 View attachment 9428
Congrats! You're going to love the bike. I keep telling anyone that'll listen: the fact that there aren't more Stelvios on the road floors me. It's among the best handling big enduros out there with an engine that is simply amazing.

Congrats! You're going to love the bike. I keep telling anyone that'll listen: the fact that there aren't more Stelvos on the road floors me. It's among the best handling big enduros out there with an engine that is simply amazing.

Well Brother, just came back from another little 'Run in Session,'...........Cannot wipe the smile off my face. I even had an older chap than me, pull up next to me on a R 1200 GS and paid me a compliment on how he loves the Stelvio !..........Anyhow, before I took off I made the parting comment......."and 9K cheaper to boot !!'

Yeah, the 1200 GS's are like bumholes here in Australia, everyone has one, with the 'Weekend Warriros,' hunting in packs of 6 or 8 up down the highways...........Stopping at every Cafe en route for a "Look at me,I'm a Knob break" (Not all of course) again, cannot believe how sweet that V-Twin motor is, and with only 300 km on the clock, I am already getting a sense that it is only going to get much more GROOVIER and responsive.

Anyhow, not sure what is happening here in Australia, as there is only a handful of new ones floating around and myself, and others, are getting told that they are not importing them anymore ????????????...........Why ?, they reckon they are pushing the Aprilias.......

Not sure who to believe, so I grabbed this green one, although they are probably bullshiting just to exhaust the stock of the old model, Oh well, at least I have a fresh one out of the crate, and although I will be pissed if they are telling me crap and I may have been able to get the new model...............I LOVE IT !

Must go and stare at it again DSC 0098

Caio Guzzi Groovsters !
Brooksie

Re:Stelvio out and about pics here...

Jockrally014.jpg

Jockrally011.jpg

Stella029.jpg

Stella030.jpg

Stella026.jpg

Atour08140.jpg

Atour08097.jpg

Atour08083.jpg

Atour08069.jpg

Atour08062.jpg
Great photos !

Groovy !..........I just bought a Shoei Neotec, in a medium...........Good to know, thanks ! Does it just simply key lock on and off, like the side panniers ?.......

Just traded in my 2007 Norge on a New (old stock) 2014 Stelvio. Did the deed on August 13th at Moto International in Seattle. Seems like a great place.
I put 6,000 miles on the Norge between July 12th and August 13th and will miss it greatly, right up to the 300 mile point on any future ride. From that point on I will be reveling in the lack of knee pain!
First picture is on the way back to Wyoming the first evening, stuck on I-90 while they were blasting out a new road bed. Picture 2 is the second day in St Regis, Montana. #3 in the garage back iin Buffalo, Wyoming, with the kind hearted wife who went along with the purchase!
View attachment 8974
View attachment 8976
View attachment 8977
I am lucky too, with the same bike and 'Wife Support !'........Cheers

October 12th, 2015, from Europa Macchina, Lewisberry PA.

A big improvement over my Quota. I still cannot believe how well the Stelvio carves into (and out of) the corners! More power too;-)
Stelvio motor has a feeling and sound of well balanced Singer sewing machine, whereas the Quota motor is more like a medium sized concrete mixer. Both offer similar riding position. Stelvio rides like a well behaved street bike on the road, while the Q feels similar to large and top heavy dirt bike. Probably lot of this has to do with the Quota's 21" front wheel, 40mm front forks and different steering geometry.
However, for some odd reason, I really like the Q, so much so that I've been taking it out almost as often as the Stelvio. (but for different type of rides!)

Here's the Stelvio running on power line clearings in North PA.

Back