Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

Strange sound coming from LH cylinder head 8V

Discussion in 'Griso-Bella Chat & Tech' started by klaas123, Apr 27, 2010.

1. klaas123

klaas123 Cruisin' Guzzisti

Hi Michail, it took over 5 months to recieve the parts then. I covered 9000km since the change of parts and everything is still fine.

Why are you 3 years less close to your dream bike Michail?

Klaas.

2. Mi_ka

Mi_ka High Miler

Always had some strange interest in Moto Guzzis growing up even when they seemed to be completely out of place like with the 2 valver derivatives of Daytona in comparison to their Japanese sport contemporaries in the '90s. They looked really outdated but in some strange attractive way that I could just not openly laugh at them (too young to really know...).
    Μany years later, I was really struck :woohoo: by the looks of the Griso four years ago and a few months later enroled here when there was still economic hope, to source info and blend with the connoisseurs. A little while later I came into your thread here. A few months later on, personal economics went down the drain. So these last posts rung a bell: It has been some years now since this struck of motorcycle love and by now any tiny hope of any personal wallet improvement has evaporated. I feel I should better leave the whole Guzzi dream go again dormant instead of hoping in vain of getting a Real Motorcycle and even more, keep her always singing on the road.
    You see, I do not lack ideas or abilities - I am just located at the wrong place and time and other important living factors and priorities keep me from moving to somewhere I could be economically productive in order to support Guzzi ownership prospects.

...but this does not mean you should not have updated here earlier on your (at last) good news !
    Keep the happiness odometer rolling Klaas! :D

3. klaas123

klaas123 Cruisin' Guzzisti

Sorry to hear that Michail, that's a sad story....
    Over here in Holland we have economical problems and high unemployment at the moment but nothing compared to your country of course :(

To keep your dream alive I post a picture of my bike for you, good luck Michael!

4. Mi_ka

Mi_ka High Miler

:woohoo: (drooling!)

This IS rolling art, a moving sculpture !