Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

Stupid people on ebay

Discussion in '24-7 Lounge' started by sandy, Jan 12, 2012.

1. sandy

sandy Cruisin' Guzzisti

Ebay is great and I love it.
    I've bought and sold successfully on there for many years, but one of the downsides is dealing with some of the tiresome stupid ignorant questions asked by people who shouldn't be allowed near a bike.
    One of the best one's I had, when selling a Yamaha VMax was "does the bike come with a helmet"
    :shock:
    I just found another good example.
    Have a look at this auction, and the question asked at the end.
    I'd like to think it's not for real, but sadly, based on my experience, I think it is.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1982-MOTO-GUZ ... _663wt_922

2. ferret

ferret Just got it firing!

You just have to laugh at those type of ???ss do you not .

3. Mi_ka

Mi_ka High Miler

Who is worse, the one that asks or the one that answers... :blink:

4. AnnaH

AnnaH Just got it firing!

Yeah, just hilarious.
    ;)

5. scrublink

scrublink Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

Here is a question from a stupid person not familiar with ebay. Where are you guys seeing these questions you are referring to?

6. kinkajou

kinkajou Tuned and Synch'ed

I bought my eldorado on ebay and people were asking questions about Steeve Mcqueen instead of questions about the bike!!!! how stuupid is that..... :lol:

7. Mi_ka

Mi_ka High Miler

If I remember well,one guy was asking whether this bike would cruise happily at 200kph and the owner was replying that yes it would just fine but obviously more modern bikes would be better for this job.

8. roofus

roofus Tuned and Synch'ed

so . . . . .

do you know Steve McQueen or not!!!!!!

9. Lesliea

Lesliea Just got it firing!

:lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: What a silly questions. I don't think that such a silly people have joined the Ebay plate forum.