• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Sydney Guzzi display and demo day.

bobj

Just got it firing!
A Moto Guzzi day for Sydney!!

Moto%20Guzzi%2090th%20Anniverssary.jpg

All welcome to the Moto Guzzi display and demo day (in Sydney) and also to celebrate and honour Moto Guzzi’s 90th anniversary.
Motociclo will also be launching and celebrating the long aspired authorised Sydney Moto Guzzi dealership that has just recently become official.

The day will feature a display of Moto Guzzi’s old & new, as well as a display, demo & test rides of the new & current range. Also showcasing on the day will be the brand new Stelvio NTX 8V 32lt and the latest V7 Classic ROSSO. Hopefully the latest Sport 1200 Tri Colore will have also arrived to display. Other Moto Guzzi regalia will be available as well as NSW Guzzi owners club display. Of course the obligatory free sausage sizzle & refreshments will also be available.

The informal celebration & gathering will be held on Sunday 25th September at 99 Princes Hwy St Peters (next door to MOTOCICLO) from 10am to 4pm.

All welcome, but pre-bookings are essential for demo test rides. For further details or information call Motociclo 9557 7234, or for the NSW Moto Guzzi association call Brett 0417 041 302.
All Guzzi owners welcome to bring your bikes along to include in the display.

As I've said before. John's the 'Real Deal'. He and his offsider were up at the Guzzi training course in Milpera earlier this week and it's always a joy to see him. I would wholeheartedly recommend that you not only attend this event but also purchase as many Guzzis off him as you can. You won't be disappointed.

Pete

Lots of folks.

I'll be there. In defference to John I'll even try to be less curmudgeonly and more tollerant of idiots. :D

Also, because of the demise of the Canberra dealer it has now been said officially that while John is the dealer Canberra/South Coast area folks who want to buy closer to home and avoid the latter-day soddom that is Sydney can now buy the bike off John and it'll be delivered direct to me for PDI and delivery with either ACT or NSW rego.

For those from the Canberra region, if you have questions and John is busy, as I'm sure he will be, I'm the fat, ugly one with the Harry Potter glasses and really, I don't bite!!!!

Pete

Back