Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

The Clan

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Meldrew, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Meldrew

Meldrew Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Just been reading a few articles on the Moto Guzzi 'The Clan' website about custom builds. In the 'Magazine' there is an article about 'the new trends of customization 2019' from the motor bike expo in Verona. Wonder if there's anyway to get a Stateside expo articled so we could see a GTM build featured or at least a mention of Todds creations.

Mayakovski likes this.
  2. V700Steve

V700Steve High Miler GT di Razza Pura

Over here it's the MGNOC Guzzi News, maybe Frank W will feature it on the cover. I don't travel to EU so not a Clansman.

3. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Thanks for the thought. I will try to reach out to my last contact there.
    The one guy that would help with that here is a twit, and drools over/throws the PR $ the non-rideable “art.” The state of Piaggio Guzzi here is pathetic.
    MGNOC has all about fizzled out. Frank Wedge stupidly let Luap of WG steal all of his business away. Sadly Frank mostly just copies things he finds on the net.

groundhog105 likes this.
  4. groundhog105

groundhog105 Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

I have to agree. The monthly “publication” is a waste of time. The only worthwhile thing about that membership is the membership list of people willing to help if you have a problem.