Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

Time to relax and enjoy...

Discussion in '24-7 Lounge' started by GT-Rx®, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Louisv97

Louisv97 Tuned and Synch'ed

I'm a college student, and nowadays the amount of brain cells that exist on campus can be counted with one hand. It's a bunch of entitled, whiny punks who think the world revolves around them.

2. Robert Gibson

Robert Gibson Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

I think you may have missed the point, it’s not a case of selling wild animals. It’s the the type of animals that are being sold and the manner and conditions in which they are kept.
    Every culture is different and one man’s meat is another man’s poison, but in my view if you eat meat (and I do), it should be farmed and, or killed humanely.
    A topic for another forum I would suggest.

Louisv97 likes this.
  3. tobinh

tobinh Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

"it should be farmed and, or killed humanely"

I agree... let me know if you discover a culture that does so ;)

"A topic for another forum I would suggest."

probably true

4. Brett

Brett Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

Farming and slaughtering techniques are likely fairly different from culture to culture. I would recommend a good starting point (although not fool proof) would be to just thoroughly cook the food. my mother cooked everything twice as long as it should have been by today's standards, it may have been tough, but nobody got sick.