• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

tonti & loop pix thread

I give you the V7 of member fran6@guzzi.webemoi.com ... and what is probably not his daily shed:

v7_00110.jpg

waspp wrote:
My 78 T3 before and after. Got it out of a junk yard.

2003_0621_001134AA.jpg

DSCF5383.jpg

DSCF5389.jpg

I tell ya Waspp...My Hats off to ya...Most would of taken this junk yard bike and sold most of it piece by piece...You have taken an old bike and transformed it into a real Beauty...A stunning work of Art...I bought a sad shape V7 Sport in 89...Someone had tried to make a full dresser out of it...I put it back to original as the best I could...I am very happy with the bike....It now looks like the V7 Sport it started out as....But to see one like yours and then see what you have done with it is outstanding...You have added a new meaning to Pride...

Thanks for posting.
Steve Walker
Arkansas

Re:tonti & loop pix thread -- My 3 Guzzi's...

Nice collection Steve. The V7 looks very nice... have any before shots of it?

I appreciate the kind words Steve. I must say that a pretty fine looking trio of Guzzis you have there! That V7 is beautiful.

Hal

Re: Go-fast Tontis

Rich Rod wrote:
My bike appears almost stock at first glance but I have changed front wheel to a 17x3.5 with a 120/70-17 Dunlop Qualifier D209, the rear is still stock (17x3.5) and run a Dunlop D205 sport touring tire I changed the handlebars, foot controls (bought rearsets that Todd E designed), raised seat this put me in a better position over the bike. I also fixed stock front forks with wilbers springs and other stuff , then I replaced the rear shocks with the Wilbers high end piggyback shocks with high/low speed comp, rebound and preload, I also added a second front brake and changed the master cylinder to a 19mm radial. These changes made my Jackal into the ultimate low key hooligan bike! now on the performace end I changed the mufflers to lafrancone comp, open airbox lid with K&N filter and a PCIIIusb. the engine, tranny, and rear drive are stock. this bike is soooo much fun to ride everywhere! it is a do everything bike, and shocks the trackday crowd.

Sounds good, Richard ... any chance for a pic or two? ;)

PaPa Guzzi. My most recent Guzzi I miss the most of 8 . Although the Breva is perfect these days...This Lemans Rocked. :woohoo:

yeah, it does that ;)

These left us speechless yesterday evening, the three nicest (sounding) of a pack of 14 Guzzis on a Parisian side-walk:

7fd3c4ec60ad3bb23ae8914ded726af6.jpg

though these aren't bad either ;)

6c850f54d2e89daeed38cf97fedf5656.jpg

(pictures by Fraddy Marcury B) )

and a couple more by Trapadelle:

dsc_0064.jpg

dsc_0068.jpg

dsc_0066.jpg

Still restoring this one....
eldo1.jpg

eldo2.jpg

Just sold these...
thrux1.jpg

sprint1.JPG

cb550.jpg

...and buying this one
Well, can't get the pic yet
{INSERT 04 Cali HERE}

RJVB you requested some pictures, I was at RacerX place and he took some downloadable pic's today he should be posting them soon here.

Edit, posted below. Rx

RR's bike from post worded above. Will be splitting this thread on replies.

Thanks, looks good ... and hardly modified apart from the seat, bet some people are in for surprises ;)

Todd and RR I must thank you both for the tranistion my EV has experienced. Below is a repost from Wild Guzzi.

So I got around to taking some pictures. They are not the greatest, but they show what is visable.

Mods:
1) MG sport wind shield - the stock one nearly knocked me out on a windy day above 75 mph. all good now.
2) MSR dominator handle bars- Great for me. I'm 5'10" and at 34 years old already have signs of degenerative disk disease. Sitting upright compresses my spin. The NYC pot wholes are murder. Now the bumps wash over me like a wave. It used to feel like a linebacker blind sided me.
3) Vista Cruise - can't believe I live with out it. I also us a throttle rocker.
4) HB Aux spot lights - I can see, I can See.
5) GuzziTech H-pipe
6) Yss shocks and Fork springs
7) Custom seat raised 2 inches
Power commander 3 maped for my set up
9) Punched stock mufflers - good for now
10) passenger floor boards
11) advanced brake pedal - Hated the stock foot break. I felt it was dangerous.
12) Ken Sean Mirrors
13) relays from DPguzzi
14) Super bright LEDs in blinkers and brake light
15) 13mm bar end weight to fit the Dominators
16) Open aor box

Yet to add,
Heated grips
additional LED brake light

Looking for:
Stone, Jackal ETC lower/foot controls

That's what I can remember. I love this like. I could keep up with my brothers on their rice rockets before all this, but I was exhausted after a couple of hours. In my current set up, my effort is down and my fun is up. And that is what it's all about for me.

Back