• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

User Account Upgrade - Donations

Thanks guys. Chris, below is the best way to do everything automated. Thanks in advance, as every $ does count.

Thanks guys. Chris, below is the best way to do everything automated. Thanks in advance, as every $ does count.

Is PayPal the only method for payment? I had a huge fight with them over not supporting me when I purchased something which I never received and they would not get involved. After weeks of back and forth I told them to go take a flying leap and closed my account. Terrible customer service.

Is PayPal the only method for payment?
They are just the card processor. Per below, you can select Donate with Debit or Credit Card. If not, we have Venmo (also PP owned), Zelle or Stripe. Email us for Zelle or Stripe; Info @GuzziTech.com

GT DONATE

Done via the link above on your account...

GT DONATE UPG

Hi, I upgraded my account to GT Contributor on April 15th but my account profile doesn't reflect the upgrade. Thx

Hi, I upgraded my account to GT Contributor on April 15th but my account profile doesn't reflect the upgrade. Thx
Fixed. Did you upgrade through the system per above or just use the DONATE link above?

Fixed. Did you upgrade through the system per above or just use the DONATE link above?
I did it thru the account profile > account upgrades. It was showing GT Contributor on the day I upgraded but it was gone when I logged in today. Thanks for fixing it btw.

I did it thru the account profile > account upgrades. It was showing GT Contributor on the day I upgraded but it was gone when I logged in today. Thanks for fixing it btw.
Very good. I'll have my IT guy look into what happened. Thanks for the post. Welcome.

So I set up to donate but I use to contribute a set amount per year, it wants a monthly donation and so I did get close to the original amount. It doesn't seem to allow you to do a yearly on PayPal anymore only monthly.. Thanks for the site

So I set up to donate but I use to contribute a set amount per year, it wants a monthly donation and so I did get close to the original amount. It doesn't seem to allow you to do a yearly on PayPal anymore only monthly.. Thanks for the site

Hmm. I think you accidentally must have clicked the monthly box because I have donated a one-time fixed amount I chose with no problem.

IMG 2799

Whats weird is that I was a yearly donator and went back to do that. It had no place to say yearly just make it monthly. When I first did it 3 years ago it had me pick how much a year and there was no problem.. I guess its all good because its set up to donate monthly and it works out to be more... Which is good for the site.

There are the same 4 rotating screens at the top of every page above those four little dots. …. You can swipe the screens right to left or they automatically scroll every few seconds.

Everybody is expected to read these pages as they contain a great deal of information and rules for the site.

Please take a careful look at them as it explains how to get access to the downloads. You made a DONATION to the site in some amount, there is not set price, and by becoming a supporting member, you gain access to the entire downloads section.

One more thing. This is the intro section, so for any further question, be sure to go to the appropriate forum for the motorcycle or general discussion area. Take a look at the forums and their descriptions. You have to look around and read. Familiarize yourself with the general layout. You will get the hang of it soon. Welcome.

View attachment 34300

The FIRST post you should read is this one. It shows you how to SEARCH with the GOOGLE tool. Please read all of the posts in that thread in order to get all of the information. GTM Upgraded the software to include the GOOGLE search option in the native SEARCH function on the site. Thanks!

So I'm still trying to get ahold of a manual for mine. I'm signed into my account as usual, went to the donate tab and did such, and when I go to the downloads it says "no permission to download".

Not to hijack this thread but am I missing something?

So I'm still trying to get ahold of a manual for mine. I'm signed into my account as usual, went to the donate tab and did such, and when I go to the downloads it says "no permission to download".
Not to hijack this thread but am I missing something?
You're new to the Forum I see. Posting above on a random Intro thread won't get you far. See the first post of this thread. That's the only way to get your Forum profile quickly promoted and allow full site access. Minimal $ donations below the base amount there will no longer get you access, sorry. Happy to refund you.
Site costs here on this private website are staggering; This isn't a free social media site.
Google may find one for you otherwise.

Back