• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V100 Details & Poll

I am…

• Excited about this model, and will purchase one ASAP!

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Not interested.

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • I’m slightly interested, but have to ride it.

Votes: 57 49.6%
  • I never buy the first model year run, but I like it.

Votes: 24 20.9%

• Total voters
I like most of what I see... However, I am concerned with the overall complexity and what it will mean in terms of service.
I don't mind water cooling (an unfortunate necessity), But personally, I have no need of an active suspension, and or automated wind flappy bits.
KISS !

Then you would be a potential buyer for the red one. It doesn’t have those things.
I think that when the bike has been out for a bit, and i haven't heard of any "flat tappet" issues (or others). i will be well tempted to pick one up, if there is a simple version available... I love my 7 but im beginning to want more lazy highway out of it.

at my current age, im starting to drift away from my dirt bikes, and ill have room...

Update for Europe…

The Mandello Del Lario factory kicked off its Moto Guzzi World Days 2022 festival this past weekend (September 8-11, 2022). And, the guest of honor? You guessed it, the 2023 V100 Mandello. Following the event, Moto Guzzi opened Italian pre-orders starting on September 12, 2022. As expected, the V100 will come in a base model and an up-spec S trim.
Both variants will benefit from the liquid-cooled, DOHC, 1,042cc, transverse V-twin engine. The new mill will pump out 115 ponies and 77.4 lb-ft of torque, making it the most potent powerplant in Moto Guzzi’s catalog.
A Marelli 11MP ECU helps corral all those ponies with four ride modes (Travel, Sport, Rain, and Road), while a six-axis IMU unlocks multi-level traction control and lean-sensitive ABS. Riders can control the robust electronics suite through the five-inch TFT display. The innovation doesn’t stop there either, as the V100 is set to debut the first adaptive aerodynamics system with tank-mounted wind deflectors.
On top of that impressive package, the S model adds Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 semi-active suspension, a quickshifter, heated grips, and Moto Guzzi’s MIA multimedia platform to the pot. The S-spec version will come in the premium Verde 2121 and Grigio Avangiuardia paint options and retail for €18,249 ($18,500 USD). The standard V100 Mandello, on the other hand, only goes for €15,749 ($15,950 USD). Moto Guzzi will offer the base model in Polar White and Magna Red colorways.
Unfortunately, the company hasn’t released availability or pricing information outside of Europe just yet. However, based on the MSRPs alone, we think the V100 Mandello will put up a valiant fight in the competitive sport-touring segment. It looks like Moto Guzzi isn’t done making waves, they’re just getting started.

AB324902 8B48 4842 914B 5CDFAED99065 72F64CF5 8225 4A8B 8F3D 8BD09DA43FBE

I voted 'not interested' but damn this bike is really growing on me. dangerous for my wallet.

I voted 'not interested' but damn this bike is really growing on me. dangerous for my wallet.

I want to wait for the first used ones as I am just way too cheap at this stage in my life to plunk down $20k for a toy.

Also, given the V85/V7/V9 growing pains, I want to see how this first edition unfolds.

I hope for the best but historically, there will be hiccups and “WTF” moments as they sort out the gremlins.

I don’t want to be a first year, all new everything, Guinea Pig.

Oh, I will have one. That’s for sure.

I will just wait a bit.

A couple years ago, for about 6 months there, I could have had my pick of a 1400 Eldorado or California any day of the week with next to no miles for $10k.

Somebody will buy a V100 and not really ride it and then sell it cheap and I’ll be on Cycle Trader at 2am, to snatch it up like I always do! 😀

If white is available in the states, I'll be changing my order from red to white. That is by far the best looking of the three we've seen in photos.

At 77 I/2 years of age and 63 motorcycles, (4 were moto Guzzi's), I think its time to replace my California 1400 Custom, (with a hanging throttle}, with an up-spec V-100. My wife and I live in Spokane, Wa. (No Dealers) and spend our Winters in Mesa, Az. (A great dealer, Manic Moto, 30 minutes away. I usually don't buy any vehicle in its first year but this new bike, with the exception of the butt ugly valve train covers, ( They must have forgotten they are Italian), looks like my last, (How many times have I said that?) new bike.

Christian

Back