• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V100 Mandello Aviazione Navale - Limited Edition

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
I don’t understand any of this as to timing and lack of upgrades. Just my $.02.

60436BBF 95EB 4055 8CBF 6D0CB5F12E09

The Mandello Eagle spreads its wings on the spectacular aircraft carrier Cavour with a new limited edition: Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello Aviazione Navale.

A limited and numbered edition
Produced in a limited edition of 1913 numbered motorcycles, a tribute to the year in which the aviation arm of the Italian Navy was formed. It was during the military service in the Italian Royal Navy’s Aeronautical Arm that the two friends Carlo Guzzi and Giorgio Parodi, and pilot Giovanni Ravelli, decided to go into motorcycle manufacturing once the World War ended. Ravelli was killed in an accident in 1919 and was unable to achieve his dream. Guzzi and Parodi chose the Eagle as their symbol in memory of their companion.

990EB80D 0D95 4B4A 9C49 0C4897F16C5E

A true pilot's livery
Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello Aviazione Navale is a unique model, starting with its special livery inspired by the Navy's F-35B fighter jets. The graphics are a faithful reproduction of those of the aircraft, with the insignia on both sides of the cowl, together with the typical “jet intake” stripes. The livery is enhanced by a low-visibility tricolour rosette on the sides of the fuel tank, the emblem of the Italian Naval Aviation, and the logo of the Boarded Aircraft Unit.

34378D3D 044B 4AEC 97E5 DA518007CB1D

Exclusive charm
Standard features include a tyre pressure monitoring system and heated handlegrips, while the serial number is laser etched on the handlebar riser. Each one of the bikes comes with its own cover and a commemorative plaque.

BA9E27B5 A6C1 4A92 91AB 24EAA2ED8307

The Cavour aircraft carrier
The Cavour (CVH 550) is a short take-off and vertical landing aircraft carrier, built by Fincantieri. It entered service for the Italian Navy in 2009. With an LOA of 244 metres and 220 metres of runway, the Cavour is the Italian Navy's flagship, and one of the most important technological investments of the country's national defence system.

2A898672 F1E9 4EC9 BCF9 DFB9C5862C15 5A61F9A6 C4A6 45A6 A402 B90C4ECFDCF6 6F4FEFC6 1B28 449A 86B0 3D39DCEB4D24 E8882C7D 8AE0 44AC B6C7 E9348484B043 3542F5CE 25EC 43BA A0A9 7AE836C0381A ACD69D26 69C0 4D12 9BE8 4403CFFA218F

They are going to run with stuff like this for as long as they can. I expect it.

For a small builder it’s rather a brilliant concept. Small, unique bursts of unique flavors of livery. They will sell very well.

It’s worked very well so far for the V85’s

Last edited:
A nice idea but not much more than a graphics package. I suppose if you were in the Italian military it might be pretty special.
It’s a tribute bike per the lead paragraph… “Produced in a limited edition of 1913 numbered motorcycles, a tribute to the year in which the aviation arm of the Italian Navy was formed. It was during the military service in the Italian Royal Navy’s Aeronautical Arm that the two friends Carlo Guzzi and Giorgio Parodi, and pilot Giovanni Ravelli, decided to go into motorcycle manufacturing once the World War ended. Ravelli was killed in an accident in 1919.”

They be are going to run with stuff like this for as long as they can. I expect it.
For a small builder it’s rather a brilliant concept. Small, unique bursts of unique flavors of livery. They will sell very well.
It’s worked very well so far for the V85’s
For sure. They are crushing it on the Aprilia side with special production models with the RSV4 (below) however all those include special parts (i.e. titanium & carbon fiber, and significant power increases). That should’ve been the case with this model, not just paint IMO.
If nothing else, no gold wheels and valve covers for crying out loud. ;)

25D6807F 7F0C 4435 9DFB E352F3102667

Each of the 100 units of the Aprilia RSV4 230 hp XTrenta, offered at a price of €50,000 excluding VAT, will be bookable exclusively online from 6 September, by accessing the factoryworks.aprilia.com web area. Lucky buyers will also have the chance to collect their model from Aprilia Racing, with an exclusive visit to the Noale racing department at the same time, and will receive not only the limited and numbered version of the RSV4 but also the dedicated motorbike cover and mat.

For sure. They are crushing it on the Aprilia side with special production models with the RSV4, however all those include special parts (i.e. carbon fiber, and significant power increases). That should’ve been the case with this model, not just paint IMO.
If nothing else, no gold wheels and valve covers for crying out loud. ;)

I suspect that Agostini and the other local aftermarket gurus of Mandello del Lario, are already hard at work developing all sorts of tasty tidbits for the V100. I'm sure of it. I suspect that they will hit the market in full force in the first quarter of 2023.

I must be a weirdo because I really love the gold wheels and valve covers. They excite me like my first MV Agusta F4 750 Serie Oro...

MV Agusta F4 copy

F4 750 Serie Oro

The first model of the rebirth of MV Agusta was the F4 750 Serie Oro, first revealed at the 1997 Milan EICMA Motorcycle show.The first production models were released to the public in May 1999. Production was limited to 300 examples, all of which were pre-sold. Many parts such as the swinging arm, frame side plates and wheels were made from magnesium. These magnesium parts were anodized gold for consistency with the name 'Oro' (Italian for gold). All painted parts, such as fairings, seat cover, front mudguard, fuel tank and air box are made of carbon fibre. Using these materials the weight was kept under 181 kg (399 lb) (later beaten by the F4 Veltro). The Showa fork specially made for MV Agusta has fast-detach axle clamps. The six piston (front) and 4 piston (rear) brake calipers are made by Nissin. The exclusive model came with a Certificate of Authenticity and a 24-carat gold badge with the serial number on.

Last edited:
I must be a weirdo because I really love the gold wheels and valve covers. They excite me like my first MV Agusta F4 750 Serie Oro
Time and place. I don't dislike it, it just doesn't make sense on a Military tribute version (to me).

I want one... badly... the grey one... LOL
All these special editions doesn't excite me at all, I just love that grey color scheme the most. Once I pay off my V7 in couple of years, the usual first model hiccups and gremlins will be ironed on out on V100 and it'll be a perfect time for me:) And if I'll get one I promise not to modify it! (that was a big fat lie, sorry...)🤣

I have one also. Best looking one of the bunch, at least to me. It also comes with extras the Standard and not a lot of the stuff the S has that I don't want or need. I didn't really care about the limited edition status, although the links to the past are nice.

I have one also. Best looking one of the bunch, at least to me. It also comes with extras the Standard and not a lot of the stuff the S has that I don't want or need. I didn't really care about the limited edition status, although the links to the past are nice.
Me too! I fell in love with the looks…..even cooler it has all the other stuff.

Anyone have good turn signal recommendations or a tail tidy yet?

As always, please…

Check the STORE and see what might be there. Support the vendor who supports all of us. 👌👍🙏

Keep in mind that any tail tidy is likely to make using the factory panniers difficult due to the location of the rear pannier engagement point.

I agree with @Guzzifly and you, and very jealous of you both. Only had my V7 since last May and was convinced no other bike would pull my heartstrings… and then they released this. Saw it in the dealership and sales guy (who has known me for years) says “got room for two in your garage?”. I don’t, I don’t have the money to buy it, but I WANT IT!

Back