• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V50 II alternator rotor wont come out

With “all due respect” Sir, asking for assistance and then not even bothering to fully read the replies, is considered extremely rude.

From the beginning, I understood precisely what you wrote but I just demurred to John as it was easier and allowed the conversation to proceed. I posted detailed questions, photos and explanations of how to overcome your predicament.

Furthermore, after again carefully re-reading your posts, the words “Thank you” never appeared to anyone, at any time after you begged for help to “dig you out of your hole” as you put it.

You might want to reconsider your forum etiquette instead of doubling-down on your previous behavior.
Please refer to posts 12 & 13.

Refer to them? I wrote 13.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinions for sure. However, I couldn’t disagree with you more.

That being said, GuzziTech is not a collection of people here who simply sit around waiting to hand out information and advice on demand to people. That is not its function at all.

It is a community of enthusiasts which happens to have several members who are indeed professionals in this field. A community that SHARES their information. A community where respect and gratitude are the cornerstone.

It’s highlighted at the top of every page.

88ECA795 4C7E 497E 8C63 CCABA7F3FD38

I’m sorry but common courtesy, decency, respect, and gratitude are not optional behaviors. Not in my book.

To request help, then not read the replies and respond, even if only to say “ Thanks”, is extremely rude and discourteous and shows a cavalier attitude towards the other members, that they are your servants who are only there to provide for your wants and needs, and then to be casually discarded and ignored.

This IS NOT how GuzziTech operates nor would I think how anyone here would want it to.

This is MY OPINION and not meant to infer anything otherwise.

I have no ownership here, no power, no authority, nor do I want or crave any, but I do care deeply about this community and how it has historically functioned and continues to function. I genuinely love being able to help others, as do many of the regulars here.

I don’t talk smack. I advocate for respect and courtesy.

There is nothing like GuzziTech out there PRECISELY because of these concepts I have mentioned.

It’s no secret that I can be brutally straightforward as I have been here. I am that way because I operate on a set of principals and I absolutely refuse to change.

I too, have asked questions here. I don’t know it all. Nobody does. But by God I read, respond and thank those who took their valuable time to help me. Always.

My shop is just like this place. People who come in seeking help and answers, who act appropriately, get my devoted assistance, while those who think they are “entitled” or behave rudely, first get called out and second get shown the door.

I am what I am.

Last edited:
Back