Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if we can be of help. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.
  2. There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to a PRODUCT or other competing website(s), this includes personal pages, social media or other Forums. We work very hard to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. Sorry to have to do this, but we don't have the time to chase these. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see our online STORE link above; GTM product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

V7-850 Mods Q&A

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by Matt Bryant, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Matt Bryant

Matt Bryant Just got it firing!

Hey where can I actually get parts at for the new 2021 v7 850 stone? I can't find nothing on search engine. Thanks

2. foggy95

foggy95 Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

I purchased my Mistral Short Stainless Steel mufflers from MG Cycle. (They also have them in black). Many parts are the same as the V7III, such as the H-B center stand which I reused from my traded in V7III. As well as my Pazzo levers, bar end mirrors, etc.

Matt Bryant likes this.
  3. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

What exactly are you looking for?
    Per my prior post, plan is to get one of these in house to start R&D. If someone can state that the V7 III mufflers fit and work, you can use the V7 III sorting tool on our STORE link above, and here; https://gtmotocycles.com/collections/all-products/model_v7-iii?sort_by=title-ascending -- for sure I know the rear shocks will not work. I just confirmed the forks are the same, so the fork kit listings there will work.
    Fueling fixes will only be once I have one in house on the dyno.

4. sib

sib Cruisin' Guzzisti

I bought an OEM "touring" windscreen for my new V7 Stone E5 directly from Pogliani Shop in Italy. Part number 2S001568. Cost me $230.99 including shipping. Took about 2 weeks to arrive.

Also, the parts book for this bike, part GU214, is now out. I downloaded it from another well-known MG vendor. It's immensely valuable for determining which parts are carried over from the V7III.

Matt Bryant likes this.
  5. Matt Bryant

Is there agostini slip on available yet? Will be looking for sissy bar with luggage rack for sure in future. Will be looking for a tune as well. This bike is a keeper to me.

6. Matt Bryant

I ordered me a windscreen for bike already cant wait for it to come in

Attached Files:

davewrites likes this.
  7. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

I have a note in to them. As of now, they are not showing any, however they are made by Mistral, so likely soon coming. I can get and sell Mistral as well, but I am not a fan of their quality and fit/finish, nor often of the sound or power.

Matt Bryant likes this.
  8. Matt Bryant

Yeah I think the mistral slip ons sound alright, but the agostini way better. I was wanting a set of those or something that sounds equally as impressive, looks good, fits the bikes style.