• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 III GTM Muffled Drags

Well… I stared at them all day.
And I couldn’t resist.
Did a start start up video.

Todd is getting me squared away with mounts for the racer, and I still need to order some plugs for the bungs on the header (o2 sensors are in there right now). Then I cannot wait to get out in the road with these.

Yes, they are LOUD but it’s just the look and attitude I was after for this bike. If you listen to the Audio through a good set of headphones or speakers the phone captured a very good representation of the sound.

And I couldn’t resist.

Todd is getting me squared away with mounts for the racer, and I still need to order some plugs for the bungs on the header (o2 sensors are in there right now). Then I cannot wait to get out in the road with these.

Yes, they are LOUD but it’s just the look and attitude I was after for this bike. If you listen to the Audio through a good set of headphones or speakers the phone captured a very good representation of the sound.

They sound like the stubbys I have on my III, but a lot more refined. It's got me thinking lol.

And I couldn’t resist.

No doubt about it, you get what you pay for with Todd!

Beautiful pipes and beautiful sound.

And I couldn’t resist. Did a start start up video.
Temptation and anticipation is rough! ;)
Sound is epic, eh?
I'll send you the correct plugs, please return the adapters per what I said via email.

Our proto system below is sold, but putting some feelers out to see if there’s any other interest(?). Would be available in brushed (shown), polished or black coated. Dyno numbers below. Yes, I’m aware of my competition with these, but you can see the results of those in a short amount of time via the bottom pic below.
MADE TO ORDER INFO NOW ONLINE; https://gtmotocycles.com/products/gtm-v7-iii-muffled-drags-full-ss-exhaust-system

View attachment 21912 View attachment 21913
Video:

Dyno graph with custom GTM map:
View attachment 22025

The competition/solid mounted results, along with detrimental 02-sensor/lambda positioning:
View attachment 21914

I recently purchase one of these. And I must say, AMAZING!!!! I’m waiting on the tune. Do you guy have an estimate time?

And I couldn’t resist.

Hot stuff!

Compatible with a Herpco :drunk: center stand?
Since we used the inside of the center-stand tabs, I'll say no, but if I can get a bike in again soon, we can test to see if we can move the brackets to the outside of the mounting tabs. Can you post some pics of underneath to show how much the center-stand hugs the frame? Both in the up and down position would be best.

Hey Todd! Here's what I'm working with. Looks like the herpco stand takes the place of the rear frame brace, the mounting tabs described are free

Attachments

• 20221230_102914.jpg
    20221230_102914.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20221230_102957.jpg
    20221230_102957.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 20221230_103129.jpg
    20221230_103129.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 22
Can you post some pics of underneath to show how much the center-stand hugs the frame? Both in the up and down position would be best.
Let me know if those views work, or if you would like photos in/at a different angle.

Let me know if those views work, or if you would like photos in/at a different angle.
They work. That forward tab we use is still available on your frame. Circled below.

489A3B79 F400 4445 9256 966BD7D86129

Last edited:
They are on!!!!
Unfortunately my phone took a fall in the highway at 85 mph so the camera is broken.

I’ll borrow the wife’s ASAP. I just needed to tell someone.
Just curious if you are still hanging around these parts Ajackz, and if so any video or audio update? I'd be interested to both see & hear more about how these pipes worked out for you, esp how they sound underpower and going through a few gears.

In an effort to make my V7 more personalized to my taste and to distinguish myself from other V7's I ride with (I have a Centenario and two other people I ride with also have it. All have the same Agostini pipes lol), I'm heavily considering these drag style pipes and selling the Ago's. How do these compare to the Agostini's with the db killers out (sound wise?)

In an effort to make my V7 more personalized to my taste and to distinguish myself from other V7's I ride with (I have a Centenario and two other people I ride with also have it. All have the same Agostini pipes lol), I'm heavily considering these drag style pipes and selling the Ago's. How do these compare to the Agostini's with the db killers out (sound wise?)
The V7-850 has two restrictive and sound robbing catalytic converters per another thread here on this Forum. One in the headers, and one in the mufflers. So you've only eliminated one with the Agos. Our full exhaust is without cats, however they are still mufflers. It seems they are loud or offensive to anyone who finds the Agos loud. We have videos on the sound above. Hope that helps.

The V7-850 has two restrictive and sound robbing catalytic converters per another thread here on this Forum. One in the headers, and one in the mufflers. So you've only eliminated one with the Agos. Our full exhaust is without cats, however they are still mufflers. It seems they are loud or offensive to anyone who finds the Agos loud. We have videos on the sound. Hope that helps.

Thanks Todd. I believe I've read through the comments on that particular forum. I think it's the V7 performance mods thread. Being relatively new to tinkering with my bike most of the things I'm learning are from this forum so my understanding of some of the stuff still goes over my head but I'm definitely taking concepts in as I go.

I was originally a bit concerned with the Ago's and no db killers but now I think they sound fine and could even go a bit louder. I'll send you an email when I make a decision on it. Thanks again!

Back