RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest, Welcome to the GT Forum! GuzziTech is now back to our origins; We hope you enjoy the Guzzi Global Community Forum here. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: If you are posting on numerous sites on the web, please stop back and follow up. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Note all of our products and custom bike builds are now on our sister site; GTMotoCycles.com - Store tab above. You need a different username and password to get into the new GTM Store system - pending and past order info is available there. NOTE: We are not Amazon, we are a tiny one man operation with several business going at once - Sign into the Store to check on orders before contacting us. Thanks for your patience on orders. For those who are new here, the owner of this site (Todd - GT-Rx®) has been immersed in Guzzis since 1999. He's raced and wrenched for two-thirds of his life, both Pro dirt-track and road-race, and contributed to Cycle World Magazine from 2000~2007. He began Guzzi dyno performance modifying and fuel tuning in 2001, and has been wrenching them full time since 2007. His GT MotoCycles workshop has been open for ~4 years in Orange, CA. We do not have a phone number for this site or GTM, we're online only... do not ask us to call you. Click on the Service tab above for more info or to book an appointment -- it is not a retail shop to visit. If you're in L.A., you can come sample our work via our rental fleet - click the image link above. In a few short years GuzziTech.com will hit the 20 year mark of providing advice and tech tips for free. Understand that this is a privately paid for website, not a free social media platform littered with ads to help pay for it. Donations appreciated via the Account upgrade (see Site Support section below) or the Donate tab above, which unlocks all of the content here along with the Classifieds, Ask the Wrench sections and our Seasonal discount notices. Thank you for all of the continued support and contributions.

V7 Racer Front Fairing. White

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by JustM, Mar 12, 2019.

1. JustM

JustM Just got it firing!

Hey Guys,

Looking to buy V7 Racer Front Fairing. White.

Anyone has any offers or where may i find it ?

Poppe likes this.
  2. Poppe

Poppe Cruisin' Guzzisti

Hope you find something. I've been trying to find a red one for a year now but unless I fabricate my own or get one and paint it myself, it seems I won't be getting anything.

3. Matthew Nuttall

Matthew Nuttall Just got it firing!

Poppe likes this.
  4. Poppe

Poppe Cruisin' Guzzisti

5. Matthew Nuttall

Hey @Poppe , I agree with you on the pricing. Would love to just be able to buy the fairing for pretty cheap and mount it up, I don't need a new gas tank (which I assume is the bulk of that cost). The only other fairing options I've seen are from airtech-streamlining, but we would still need some sort of bracket to mount it up properly. http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/guzzi/motoguzzilemans.htm

Poppe likes this.
  6. Poppe

Poppe Cruisin' Guzzisti

That's actually exactly what I've been looking to do with Airtech and the Leman's fairing. I go back between the Lemans 1 and doing the K2 fairing. I figure the Lemans would be easier to mount with it being on the forks/headlight. But mounting will be a tough job and then getting glass too. They do have universal brackets for the quarter fairing that look like they fit right on the headlight. Not bad if that works!

In a dream world I'd have a 1/2 competition fairing with 2 5" headlights on the outside of the fairing

I'm actually trying to make a trip down to visit them in the summer some time because they are only a 2 hour ride or so away. They said I could come down and pick their brains.

7. ChucksV9Bobber

ChucksV9Bobber Tuned and Synch'ed

I just bought a universal for mine, ground/cut it down to the size I needed for it to fit, just a thought though.

Poppe likes this.
  8. Godfrey

Godfrey High Miler GT Famiglia

Is there a photo anywhere of a V7III Racer fully kitted with the Stripes Accessory Kit? thx!

9. Matthew Nuttall

AF1 has a picture on their site

10. Godfrey

link?

11. Matthew Nuttall

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Godfrey

Thanks Matthew! The green is very nice looking! Might even be nicer on the Racer's red frame... :D

G