RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest, Happy 2019! Note all of our products and custom bike builds are now on our sister site; GTMotoCycles.com. You may need a new username and password to get into the new GTM Store system - pending and past order info is available there. NOTE: We are not Amazon, we are a tiny one man operation. Thanks for your patience on orders. GuzziTech is now back to our origins; Enjoy the Guzzi Community Forum and Resources here. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. For those who are new here, the owner of this site (Todd - GT-Rx®) has been immersed in Guzzis since 1999. He's raced and wrenched for two-thirds of his life, both Pro dirt-track and road-race, and contributed to Cycle World Magazine from 2000 until 2007. He began Guzzi dyno performance modifying and fuel tuning in 2001, and has been wrenching them full time since 2007. His GT MotoCycles workshop has been open for ~4 years in Orange, CA. We do not have a phone number for this site or GTM, we're online only... do not ask us to call you. Click on the Service tab above for more info or to book an appointment -- it is not a retail shop to visit. If you're in L.A., you can come sample our work via our rental fleet - click the image link above. In a few short years GuzziTech.com will hit the 20 year mark of providing advice and tech tips for free. Understand that this is a privately paid for website, not a free social media platform littered with ads to help pay for it. Donations appreciated via the Account upgrade (see Site Support section below) or the Donate tab above, which unlocks all of the content here along with the Classifieds, Ask the Wrench sections and our Seasonal discount notices. Thank you for all of the continued support and contributions.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Jan 8, 2009.

1. yukonica

yukonica Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

hey (eh!) capecodinsomniac, you still in Anchorage? I'm 1000 km east of you in Whitehorse.
    Was down to Haines this past weekend and am thinking of a trip over to Palmer late July to visit friends.
    If I do; would you be interested in a trip up Hatcher's Pass?
    Yukonica.

2. Eunos9494

Eunos9494 Just got it firing!

First time rider. First time Guzzi owner. Just crossed 2000 miles after purchasing in early Feb of 2014. I couldn't have made a better decision for a first bike than my 2013 V7 Special (VIN ZGULWU010DM200142). It's been an absolute dream!

Eunos9494-V7Sp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2014
    schajo likes this.
  3. kasi

kasi Just got it firing!

4. kasi

kasi Just got it firing!

5. kasi

kasi Just got it firing!

6. Ray1150

Ray1150 Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

Probably being dim here Todd but how do I attach pictures in my inbox, there used to be an easier way than using the url and there is no upload a file option with the inbox reply?
    Thx
    Ray

7. rogershuff

rogershuff Just got it firing!

2012 V7 Stone. When it runs right, it's wonderful!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11201ny likes this.
  8. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member

Not sure on a reply, when you start a thread, this is the screen as I see it, which allows uploads:

ConversationSG.jpg

9. Ray1150

Ray1150 Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

That odd, I don't have the upload a file option. Could this be because the conversation started prior to the update?

10. Carlos Campos Perera

Carlos Campos Perera Just got it firing!

Hi, Greetings from Mexico.
    This is my sweet "Nunciata"

Carlos-V71.jpg

Carlos-V72.jpg

Carlos-V73.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
  11. GT-Rx®

Hi Carlos, welcome aboard here to GuzziTech. Nice job on the V7!
    Love to get your info for the Registry for the first post here of this thread (which I've merged your post to here). My good friend Claudio of LongWalk.it is living just outside of Mexico City. When he returns from his Holiday visit back home in Italy, I bet he would love to meet up. Post again/often.

12. Carlos Campos Perera

Carlos Campos Perera Just got it firing!

Yes, i would like to meet Guzzi people! and i live in Mexico City, aroun here almost no body nows Guzzis. But people that view mine just open the mouth.

13. minigrrl

minigrrl Just got it firing!

This is my 2011 V7 Racer - #448 (and my partner's 1400) on a ride we took yesterday... I'm the second owner (I think the first owner may have lived in Tasmania), I picked it up about 2 months ago. I upgraded from a Vespa GTV 250ie, so I'm having to learn how to change gears and brake with my foot etc.! I'm also getting used to going faster - the Vespa was a commuting bike and I was in heavy traffic most of the time and didn't really get above 80 km/h very often.

Yesterday's ride (@300kms) was the first where I managed to keep up with my partner going over 100km/h and didn't have to whine at him through the headset to wait for me... I'm getting there. Slowly!

IMG_20140811_121705.jpg IMG_20140811_133320.jpg

BugSpatteredJacket likes this.
  14. Joe Kletch

Joe Kletch Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

I bought a 2014 V7 Stone Black Saturday. VIN ZGULWUA09EM200065 Its my first Moto Guzzi after close to 30 years on BMWs. It reminds me of the old R75/5's i've owned and loved, but its new and faster! Thanks for this forum, and thanks for allowing photo uploads so much better than hosting them on my own.

Attached Files:

15. volloy

volloy Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

Here's my 2012 v7 racer #118 sporting the GuzziTech 2-1 s.s. exhaust. I bought the bike in IMG_20140824_185124.jpg 2013 with 212 miles on it. Dropped the rear fender, replaced the tail light, removed the rear seat cowl, and had Todd re-flash the ECU for the 2-1. I hit the 4500 mile mark today.

schajo and BugSpatteredJacket like this.
  16. Johnny Deep

Johnny Deep Just got it firing!

Here's mine at the dealership with some old guy sitting on it.

[​IMG]

Out for the first ride.
    [​IMG]

ZGULWUA06EM200203

17. GT-Rx®

Thanks Johnny D, congrats! Adding your info to the first post here. Appreciated.

For our new friend David below... I have #304 Racer : VIN#ZGULWU023DM100304 - drove it up from Santa Fe last week.
    David Aronson
    N. California

DavidAronson-V7R.jpg

schajo and BugSpatteredJacket like this.
  18. Mike Tryon

Mike Tryon Just got it firing!

Lovin my Special!

MikeTyron-V7Sp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
  19. GT-Rx®

Congrats Mike, beauty. Mind posting your VIN# - City in WA and Date of Purchase? here or direct email to me is good.

20. yukonica

yukonica Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

VIN Zgulwu010dm ... and a few more digits. V7_Yukonica_2013 (3).jpg .