• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Hi
I'm new here, so I wanted to show you what bike I'm riding.
It's the V7 Classic with Mistral exhausts, bar-end mirrors and cowl.
Next thing to change is a short rear fender and a leather tank belt.
(And maybe another claxon, because the sound is like you hear a little 50cc coming)

It's not the greatest picture, but you can see what it's about..

Attachments

• IMG_0761.JPG
    IMG_0761.JPG
    218 KB · Views: 68
congrats buddy, u'll love it. great bike. here is my 12 Guzzi Stone, I need to replace the factory speedo with much smaller unit. any suggestions plz. thanks

Attachments

• GUZZI_0010.jpg
    GUZZI_0010.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 82
kasi, great looking bike - very unique. I especially like that you didn't add the ugly tailpiece from the Record kit.

Cheers!

Hey Guys, New to the forums here but a happy new Guzzi owner. Was planning on purchasing a Triumph Thruxton until I saw this beauty, a 2010 V7 classic. Here are a couple of photos on her maiden voyage and one of my pup helping me install the Mistrals. Cheers!
Hey Pete, well congrats and welcome to the GT Famiglia. Love to get your VIN# and info for the first post of this thread. Thruxton's are a dime a dozen these days, so good choice.
I'm just west of you in the hills, so if I can be of any help with almost anything including service or performance related, pop in if you end up in the Santa Monica Mtns.
Post again/often! Cheers.

Beauty, thanks for posting. Be sure you guys add your VIN# and info per the first post of this thread unless you already have. Thanks in advance, and keep them coming!

RAG RM CC RS1

V7 Racer is really a beautiful bike. But all V7 models should have had a little more power. about 70 horsepower would have been nice.

Are there any of you all out there who have a good explanation why the MG has chosen to have only just below 50HP in the 750cc bikes?

Are there any of you all out there who have a good explanation why the MG has chosen to have only just below 50HP in the 750cc bikes?
Yes, quite simple... the 750 started life as a V35 with a heron head. It was built as an affordable utility transit machine. It grew to a V50, then 65, then finally the 750 with the same poor-flow head design. Sad part is they made the V65 Lario 4V head that was very decent, then extinguished.
There was slight noise earlier this year for an "all new" mid-size engine, but nothing showed at EICMA this year where they first hinted in might. I suspect you should count on seeing something in the near future.

Yes, quite simple... the 750 started life as a V35 with a heron head. It was built as an affordable utility transit machine. It grew to a V50, then 65, then finally the 750 with the same poor-flow head design. Sad part is they made the V65 Lario 4V head that was very decent, then extinguished.
There was slight noise earlier this year for an "all new" mid-size engine, but nothing showed at EICMA this year where they first hinted in might. I suspect you should count on seeing something in the near future.

okay. Think it's more than I who have a little more force on the wish list

Here's a shot of my V7Classic last month.

She currently undergoing modifications (fender eliminator, indicators, Ikon shocks and springs, chin fairing kit).

Mods completed include, Agostini exhaust, café seat, bar-end mirrors, pipe heat wrap.

I'm in love!

The Guzzi
IMG 8045
IMG 8044

A new rear. Two seats, two options. This is the last one:

43152BCB-5068-44DB-BE55-047D4EECF3E0_zps1ogun0gy.jpg

ECDA4F70-E24D-4A63-BC17-56FC76BE7953_zps3kpvekuc.jpg

28CD93E4-8A54-4D00-9F81-1B915859F8D2_zpsl8n1yweg.jpg

Just joining you folks after 45 years of Harleys-before it was the "next big thing"-and for the last 10 years Triumph bikes, which I still have.
My good friends at Hamlin Cycles LLC in CT are building a 2015 V7 Stone in flat back. Jim, the owner, is a master Triumph and Guzzi mechanic from his days at a T/M-G dealership prior to opening his own shop. He also worked at Twisted Throttle. The best part is he's one of the very best at suspension work and maintains/sets up bikes for a crew of very accomplished riders including #1 AMA plate holders. In short, he knows his stuff inside and out and those of us in the East are very glad to have him and his crew to depend on. In fact, I ride 400 miles to use his services when it's time for the "big" stuff.
Anyway, front and rear suspension, Agostini pipes, sump extender and reflash from Todd, and a few other minor add-ons are in the works prior to delivery this spring of my bike. I ride a Tiger 1050 from my mountain tours in New England and Ohio/WV/PA and have always loved a small standard for local (up to 400 miles or so) rides. I've been using Bonnevilles for this but the Stone really appeals to me hence the new bike for 2105.

I make the worlds best waterproof seat covers for motorcycles (if you can do it it's not bragging!) and sell direct as well as make them for some of the best in the industry including Bill Mayer and Danny Gray. I can't tell you how many really great folks I meet because of my covers-it's a great experience.

Several members of our local BMW/Euro riders club have Guzzi bikes and deal with Todd-the feedback is top notch. I'm very much looking forward to being in the group with you all.

My name is Rick from just east of Sacramento by 15 miles in the foot hills. Purchased my V7 Stone in white this past June. Like the bike and it appears to be getting smoother with miles and smiles. Have put on about 8,700 miles so far ijcluding a 3,600 mile 8 day trip averaging maybe 400 to 600 mile days. Bike ran great and was enjoyable to ride on a long trip Not as bad as I thought it would be. So yes touring is possible on these bikes with the good ergonomics built into it.

Vin No. ZGULWU002DM200196

Attachments

• 07+V7+Stone.jpg
    07+V7+Stone.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 15
Back