RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest, Welcome to the GT Forum! GuzziTech is now back to our origins; We hope you enjoy the Guzzi Global Community Forum here. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: If you are posting on numerous sites on the web, please stop back and follow up. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Note all of our products and custom bike builds are now on our sister site; GTMotoCycles.com - Store tab above. You need a different username and password to get into the new GTM Store system - pending and past order info is available there. NOTE: We are not Amazon, we are a tiny one man operation with several business going at once - Sign into the Store to check on orders before contacting us. Thanks for your patience on orders. For those who are new here, the owner of this site (Todd - GT-Rx®) has been immersed in Guzzis since 1999. He's raced and wrenched for two-thirds of his life, both Pro dirt-track and road-race, and contributed to Cycle World Magazine from 2000~2007. He began Guzzi dyno performance modifying and fuel tuning in 2001, and has been wrenching them full time since 2007. His GT MotoCycles workshop has been open for ~4 years in Orange, CA. We do not have a phone number for this site or GTM, we're online only... do not ask us to call you. Click on the Service tab above for more info or to book an appointment -- it is not a retail shop to visit. If you're in L.A., you can come sample our work via our rental fleet - click the image link above. In a few short years GuzziTech.com will hit the 20 year mark of providing advice and tech tips for free. Understand that this is a privately paid for website, not a free social media platform littered with ads to help pay for it. Donations appreciated via the Account upgrade (see Site Support section below) or the Donate tab above, which unlocks all of the content here along with the Classifieds, Ask the Wrench sections and our Seasonal discount notices. Thank you for all of the continued support and contributions.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Jan 7, 2009.

1. King of Fleece

King of Fleece Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

Just joining you folks after 45 years of Harleys-before it was the "next big thing"-and for the last 10 years Triumph bikes, which I still have.
    My good friends at Hamlin Cycles LLC in CT are building a 2015 V7 Stone in flat back. Jim, the owner, is a master Triumph and Guzzi mechanic from his days at a T/M-G dealership prior to opening his own shop. He also worked at Twisted Throttle. The best part is he's one of the very best at suspension work and maintains/sets up bikes for a crew of very accomplished riders including #1 AMA plate holders. In short, he knows his stuff inside and out and those of us in the East are very glad to have him and his crew to depend on. In fact, I ride 400 miles to use his services when it's time for the "big" stuff.
    Anyway, front and rear suspension, Agostini pipes, sump extender and reflash from Todd, and a few other minor add-ons are in the works prior to delivery this spring of my bike. I ride a Tiger 1050 from my mountain tours in New England and Ohio/WV/PA and have always loved a small standard for local (up to 400 miles or so) rides. I've been using Bonnevilles for this but the Stone really appeals to me hence the new bike for 2105.

I make the worlds best waterproof seat covers for motorcycles (if you can do it it's not bragging!) and sell direct as well as make them for some of the best in the industry including Bill Mayer and Danny Gray. I can't tell you how many really great folks I meet because of my covers-it's a great experience.

Several members of our local BMW/Euro riders club have Guzzi bikes and deal with Todd-the feedback is top notch. I'm very much looking forward to being in the group with you all.

2. elkgrichard

elkgrichard High Miler

My name is Rick from just east of Sacramento by 15 miles in the foot hills. Purchased my V7 Stone in white this past June. Like the bike and it appears to be getting smoother with miles and smiles. Have put on about 8,700 miles so far ijcluding a 3,600 mile 8 day trip averaging maybe 400 to 600 mile days. Bike ran great and was enjoyable to ride on a long trip Not as bad as I thought it would be. So yes touring is possible on these bikes with the good ergonomics built into it.

Vin No. ZGULWU002DM200196

Attached Files:

3. Schneider

Schneider Just got it firing!

Update: fender eliminator kit

Greetings
    Schneider

IMG_1211.jpg

IMG_1212.JPG

schajo and 11201ny like this.
  4. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member

Thanks guys, keep them coming. Rick, I added your info to the first post... thanks and congrats. Post often.

5. Jorge Sarse

Jorge Sarse Tuned and Synch'ed GT Famiglia

Umm... after posting in the wrong place here's my current V7 Special with cafe style mods and a few extra bits...
    guzzi v7 (12).JPG guzzi v7 (10).JPG guzzi v7 (3).JPG guzzi v7 (11).JPG

schajo and Drummer like this.
  6. Mozz

Mozz Just got it firing!

VII#ZGULWH003DM200036,2014 V7 Racer,DOP 12/12/2014. This is my second Moto Guzzi I hd a LeMans 1000 Mk 4 about 25 years ago now. I bought the helmet before I had even bought the bike.when I saw the colour I had to get it.

image.jpg

schajo likes this.
  7. gccguzzi

gccguzzi Just got it firing!

Here is my V7R 2012 model, ordered to Kuwait and now on the road in Dubai.
    VIN: ZGULWH006CM101564

10946447_605785732854775_1863798756_n.jpg

8. gccguzzi

gccguzzi Just got it firing!

9. GT-Rx®

10. Big Kahuna

Big Kahuna Just got it firing!

My 2013 V7R. Moto Guzzi Record fairing and tailsection. Mistral exhaust with Todd's tuning. Matris fork kit with adjustable preload. alan Guzzi.jpg

11. TASH566

TASH566 Tuned and Synch'ed GT Famiglia

Waiting till spring!

20150105_185751.jpg

XTN likes this.
  12. mermoto

mermoto Tuned and Synch'ed

This my first post, my first Guzzi and my first ride out on it. Probably one of the first 2015 UK registered V7II and in the best color in my humble opinion. The roads here are still very salty from the winter but at least dry today though cold. Loving the engine, so torquey and every bit as nice as the 2014 model I tested. I'm 6'1'' and it the riding position fits like a glove.

MotoGuzzieV7-Rowhedge4.jpg

13. GT-Rx®

Well congrats! And thanks for checking in here. Hope you'll post or add your info for the first post of this thread for the Registry. Look forward to more input as you get some miles on it. I'll send some arm weather your way.

14. Tony Walters

Tony Walters Just got it firing!

Heres my 2013 V7 Stone, VIN ZGULWE006DM200031

...as it was when i bought it in Nov 14

[​IMG]

and as it is now...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Tony Walters

Still some more to do, the heated grips are coming off, the chrome headlight and instrument bezels are going black, the lens is getting a yellow tint and maybe a set of Renthal bars.....

16. GT-Rx®

Excellent Tony, thanks for the info, added to the first post... congrats and keep the pics coming.

17. Tony Walters

That is a lovely looking Bike! Where is the front cowl from if you don't mind me asking.....

18. damoru

damoru Tuned and Synch'ed

It was sold by Stucchi, but I think it's in trouble now so... hard to get. Around 700$ here in Europe.

19. Bob Ponticelli

Bob Ponticelli Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

2015-03-18 14.31.21.jpg 2015-03-20 16.59.47.jpg

ZGULWUA21EM200174

In Route from Seattle to Tampa FL.

schajo likes this.
  20. GT-Rx®

Congrats Bob! Thanks for posting and I'll say date of purchase was today then?