RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest, Welcome to the GT Forum! GuzziTech is now back to our origins; We hope you enjoy the Guzzi Global Community Forum here. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: If you are posting on numerous sites on the web, please stop back and follow up. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Note all of our products and custom bike builds are now on our sister site; GTMotoCycles.com - Store tab above. You need a different username and password to get into the new GTM Store system - pending and past order info is available there. NOTE: We are not Amazon, we are a tiny one man operation with several business going at once - Sign into the Store to check on orders before contacting us. Thanks for your patience on orders. For those who are new here, the owner of this site (Todd - GT-Rx®) has been immersed in Guzzis since 1999. He's raced and wrenched for two-thirds of his life, both Pro dirt-track and road-race, and contributed to Cycle World Magazine from 2000~2007. He began Guzzi dyno performance modifying and fuel tuning in 2001, and has been wrenching them full time since 2007. His GT MotoCycles workshop has been open for ~4 years in Orange, CA. We do not have a phone number for this site or GTM, we're online only... do not ask us to call you. Click on the Service tab above for more info or to book an appointment -- it is not a retail shop to visit. If you're in L.A., you can come sample our work via our rental fleet - click the image link above. In a few short years GuzziTech.com will hit the 20 year mark of providing advice and tech tips for free. Understand that this is a privately paid for website, not a free social media platform littered with ads to help pay for it. Donations appreciated via the Account upgrade (see Site Support section below) or the Donate tab above, which unlocks all of the content here along with the Classifieds, Ask the Wrench sections and our Seasonal discount notices. Thank you for all of the continued support and contributions.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Jan 7, 2009.

1. mnguzzi

mnguzzi Tuned and Synch'ed

2014 V7, ZGULWUA09EM200129, purchased July of '14. Mods so far, GT-Rx 2>1 Exhaust, ECU reflash, Dart Flyscreen, Bar End mirrors. Soon to have Matris Fork Kit and Race Tech shocks. First motorcycle, 2500 miles on it so far.
    Apologies for the pic, it is not very nice outside. Perhaps I will try for a better one when MN decides to start spring.
    IMG_1284.jpg

2. lolobebel

lolobebel Just got it firing!

Hello all
    Here is a shot of my brand new Stone '15. Love it :)
    I'm waiting for the sun to have a real ride, because rain and new tires are not good friends.
    IMG_20150329_173304.jpg

schajo and dabrucru like this.
  3. Fredward

Fredward Just got it firing!

Hey everyone. Just picket up my 2015 stone today. First bike ever. Put 27 miles on it today. VIN# ZGULWUA06FM200302. Lovin it so far.
    image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    dabrucru likes this.
  4. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for posting... and well on your way to some awesome mods. ;) Post often!
    Congrats on the purchase(!), and welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia. Pics are great, post again soon!
    Thanks for the picture post... and congrats! Same as above, and care to post the VIN# and related similar to the first post of this thread? You can send to me direct as well.

5. Bob Ponticelli

Bob Ponticelli Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

ZGULWUA21EM200174
    In Route from Seattle to Tampa FL
    GuzziV7.jpg GuzziV7-a.jpg

schajo and dabrucru like this.
  6. tonupman55

tonupman55 Just got it firing!

Thought I'd add the pic of me on my 2013 V7R. Admittedly a older pic but thought I'd add to the registery. Vin # is : ZGULWU027DM200194 - #741

1373775343694.jpg

7. GT-Rx®

Thanks for the info. Care to list your real name and date of purchase?

8. tonupman55

Not a problem Todd.. I'm Alan Whetton residing in Las Vegas, NV. I purchased my V7R from now defunct dealer A-Team Motorcycles here in town. Date of purchase was around June of 2013. Problem now is where do I take my bike for anything major or for that matter whenever it needs to be hooked up to be re-mapped or for diagnostics..!!??

9. tonupman55

10. Carlos Campos Perera

Carlos Campos Perera Just got it firing!

Damoru, pensé que habías vendido tu moto, que gusto saber que la conservas y que la has seguido customizando, te felicito está preciosa, siempre ha sido mi inspiración.
    Saludos desde México.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
    BugSpatteredJacket likes this.
  11. Slater

Slater Just got it firing!

Bill: Can you give me any advice on mounting the Baak eliminator? I just got mine and it doesn't seem like the slanted brackets on the V7 line up with the flat holes on the eliminator. Can you show a pic of how it mounts? The french haven't been much help :\.
    Thanks,
    Brian

12. damoru

damoru Tuned and Synch'ed

Its a never ending process, man!! ;)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. jennygirl

jennygirl Tuned and Synch'ed

Well I am almost done with the first round of aesthetic tweaks, so I feel like it's time to post up a few pics of my green guzzi, a 2015 V7S

Mods
    • Mistral exhaust w/ DEI header wrap
    • Tarozzi high rise clipons
    • Napoleon mirrors
    • GT dash drop kit
    • GT fender eliminator & smoke taillight
    • BMC air filter
    • GT ECU reflash
    • Stock rear grab bars

guzzi1.jpg
    guzzi2.jpg
    guzzi3.jpg

BugSpatteredJacket and McBean like this.
  14. tonupman55

Beautiful job Jenny, all of your mods look awesome !! I also keep vasilating about dropping my clocks on my V7R. Just a observation but your Napolian mirrors..did you intend to install them the way you did ? I only ask as my Halcyon's are very similar and you would get a little more rear view coverage if you turned them 180 degree's on their stalks. Are those the original rear turn signals used.?
    Happy and safe riding !!

15. jennygirl

jennygirl Tuned and Synch'ed

Thanks tonupman! Appreciate the kind words on the aesthetic choices I've made so far!

To answer your questions: I have the napoleons rotated inward like that so I can minimize my width. Here in California lane splitting is the name of the game. I'm actually waiting for these round mirrors to show up in the mail- they attach where the stock ones do. I'm getting those instead because I still feel I am a bit too wide with the napoleons. To finish the bars I am getting a pair of Todd's CNC levers, because the stock levers will be the next widest thing once I switch the mirrors. And yes, the rear turn signals are the stock ones. The GT fender eliminator has mounts for them. I just installed the fender eliminator this afternoon, still have yet to ride the bike with it installed!

Happy and safe riding to you as well :)

16. GerryP

GerryP Cruisin' Guzzisti

SWEET!!! I like what you've done. It's amazing how customizable this bike can be.
    Just got my V7 Stone home from the dealer yesterday. I'll have to register it here.
    Regards,
    Gerry

17. Hugo Vose

Hugo Vose Just got it firing!

Todd, just add me in your list. D.O.P 02/06/15 Vin#ZGULWUO2ODM200280 Moto Guzzi V7 racer 2013 number 812.
    Thanks
    image (4).jpg image (7).jpg image (5).jpg image (5).jpg image (1).jpg image (3).jpg IMAG0369.jpg IMAG0368.jpg IMAG0370.jpg HugoVose

18. GT-Rx®

Thanks for the info... congrats and welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia. Fun stable.

19. tonUPRacer

tonUPRacer Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Tasty! I like your mods. Questions, I'm assuming those are your stock mirrors, can you actually see anything behind you in that position? Full range of steering? Where did you find the tiny leather bags and extra tank straps? Well done!

20. Hugo Vose

Hugo Vose Just got it firing!

todd, thanks a lot! TonUPRacer, to answer your questions first the mirror, I would say at least 75% visibility better than no mirrors at all, 25% relied on my neck turning. Second Extra tank straps, any leather belt that match the color same with my headlights and the plastic rear (#7), coz one thing attracts me with this bike is the leather belts which i never seen in any latest classic bike designs. Last, leather bags got from thrifty stores, and put some moto guzzi logos to make looks real. My concept is to create something inexpensive mods at the same time not ruin the design integrity of the classic cafe racer. Infact, I did my crash bar made of metal tubes from lowes, just cut and put some carbon fiber on it. (see attachments). IMAG0377.jpg IMAG0376.jpg IMAG0378.jpg IMAG0379.jpg