• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

oh and check the thread "save the racers tail" for ideas on changing lettering/numbering plate.

Ton, Truly I appreciate your feedback, I doubt about that crash bar too..its just like trial in error without losing much dollar..so I would say I will change that crash bar and hoping I will find other resources to match the design. about the tool box, yah i just tie them up, and try to find the old camera case, coz that one came from it and i just wipe with paint thinner just make it more old looks then buff with shoe shine to give little gloss, then put the logo.

My 2014 guzzi v7 racer. Crg bar end mirrors, custom tail light and plate bracket. Different headlight bracket and agostini's by this weekend. Bikes an absolute blast purchase date 4/3/15. vin and production number I shall get tm

Attachments

• IMG_20150419_115435.jpg
    IMG_20150419_115435.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 20150415_175433.jpg
    20150415_175433.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 20150419_114021.jpg
    20150419_114021.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
My 2014 V7 - getting to be a common colour scheme!
The bike has Mistral silencers (that allow a centre stand to be fitted), a V7 Racer seat and tail tidy. The rear brake lever has now been shortened and lowered, handlebar end weights removed to loose about 20kg - otherwise so far very standard.
Planned jobs are to fit crash bars, paint the rear footrests, rear brake lever and gear lever black - sort out the suspension - and to ride it more!
AndyB

Hi there Hugo !
I see you are real close ,down there in Phoenix. I recently added the wrap around style engine guards to my V7R, what is that square bar that you have fitted ? More importantly, I am REALLY digging those little side Guzzi bags that you have added..where did you get those from..!!??
Happy riding my friend and stay safe !

Todd, just add me in your list. D.O.P 02/06/15 Vin#ZGULWUO2ODM200280 Moto Guzzi V7 racer 2013 number 812.
Thanks
View attachment 8344 View attachment 8345 View attachment 8346 View attachment 8346 View attachment 8347 View attachment 8348 View attachment 8349 View attachment 8350 View attachment 8351 HugoVose
Hi there Hugo,
Please notice my post a little lower regarding the mods that you have made to your V7R. Also I just noticed that you have seemed to added extra leather straps over your tank and also you have added more pinstriping to your rear number cowl. Did you hand paint that..??
All the best my friend..!!

Tonupman,

You had the same questions I did. If you go up the post you'll see the answers to your question. The bags/straps are pieces he found used and adapted to the bike. Nice work.

Tonupman,

You had the same questions I did. If you go up the post you'll see the answers to your question. The bags/straps are pieces he found used and adapted to the bike. Nice work.
Thanks Andy !
Maybe I'm a little PC -illiterate mate..I'm always going in and out of different pages so quite easy for me to miss it !!
All the best and happy and safe riding.!

Tonupmann55,
Sorry for the delay response my friend, well the square bar I got that in lowes and wrap it up with carbon fiber materials serve as a crash bar..Now the red stripes, I just got that in pepboys nothing really special works on it. And your right, you're the closest so far in my area..and I'm looking forward to see you man, I'm planning to drive my bike there in Las Vegas hopefully next month. PM me if you need more questions.. Cheers!!

My 2012 V7's suspension was awful. I contacted Jim at Hamlin Cycles LLC (203)942-2232 Jim@HamlinCycles.com and he was able to completely upgrade the front forks and replace the rears with Ohlins. What a difference. The bike takes bumps great and now is capable of really hard cornering without any theatrics. Jim can improve tour stock V7. I also had him replace the front pads and now the braking much better, closer to my ZX10R now where before it was like my 1970 Triumphs drum brakes.

Here's a pic of my 2014 V7 Special - 2nd summer (upcoming) with it - just getting ready for a long camping trip in a few weeks. A few new items - most recently I took the stock seat and had it recovered in a brown.
VIN: ZGULWUA11EM200134
11080625 830585207031608 4054881100166042559 o

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics guys, keep them coming. Per the first post of this thread, please add your VIN#, etc if you would.

ZGULWU003DM112483 / DOP - 10/26/13 / Mitchell Davis

started here:
mitcheel_new_v7_stone_guzzi.jpg

now here:

IMG 9696 IMG 9690
IMG 9694

goes without saying BUT - many / special thanks to GT-Rx.

Back