Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Jan 6, 2009.

1. andyb

andyb Cruisin' Guzzisti

You live in the right place McBean - the Queenstown - Haast road has to be one of the best in the world for scenery, twisties and road surface.
    Correct me if I am wrong but I think that road it is only about 20 years old so is well built, and the way it snakes around the lakes on twisties with good camber and visibility through the turns is delicious
    AndyB

2. McBean

McBean Just got it firing!

Thanks Andy, yes I live in a beautiful place, its labeled the southern lakes district, so there are roads following lots of lakes in my area. Some have been in for a while, some are subsiding gradually. The Haast road you mentioned is really prone to slips in high rainfall...it can be dangerous.

I have attached a link to a video I did recently....it gives you a overview of my home town and roads. Footage of riding my BMW r1200r and Moto Guzzi V7 R.

BugSpatteredJacket likes this.
  3. Hasse

Hasse Just got it firing!

What a wonderful landscape:cool:

4. andyb

andyb Cruisin' Guzzisti

That video shows what I remember - first time on a Triumph 955 Sprint going Haast - Queenstown, second time the other way on a 750 Breva - both trips two up with my wife.
    AndyB

McBean likes this.
  5. McBean

McBean Just got it firing!

Which country are you from Andyb?

6. andyb

andyb Cruisin' Guzzisti

UK - a friend who emigrated to NZ loaned me the Triumph and the Breva I sent out with the UK BSA Owners Club when they had space in their container of bikes going to a Rally. So I have been lucky with two trips around NZ. The only place I have worn out the sides of tyres before the middle!
    AndyB
    Photos of the Breva in UK and on the road South of Haast

Attached Files:

McBean likes this.
  7. organfixsing

organfixsing Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

V7 II Stone (RED) Purchased new 20 May 2015 No photo yet

8. Val Joiner

Val Joiner Just got it firing!

Hi y'all... I'm a new Guzzi owner sporting a 2016 V7 II Stone. She's my comeback bike after a horrendous get-off back in January that nearly totaled me and did total my Bonneville.

It's great to be back and the Stone is proving to be a fantastic bike for me.

Cheers!

Attached Files:

schajo, Biffalo and McBean like this.
  9. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Hi Val, congrats and welcome to the GT & Guzzi Famiglia. Good on you for getting back on the horse! Love to get your info for the first post of this thread since you posted a photo.

10. Val Joiner

Val Joiner Just got it firing!

Just let me know what you need. Don't know how this works just yet since I'm new here. :)

11. GT-Rx®

Sure, list your VIN# and data of purchase. I have the rest.

12. Dave...

Dave... Just got it firing!

My V7 on the Gooseneck at Isle of Man during TT fortnight.One way with no speed limit :)
    Its a 2010 Cafe Classic painted to look like 750S before later similar coloured models.
    A few modifications here and there to compliment that.
    [​IMG]

Point of Ayre lighthouse
    [​IMG]

Ballaugh Bridge at The Raven pub for a light refreshment
    [​IMG]

Creg Ny Baa pub for another light refreshment
    [​IMG]

Watching sunset over mountain course at Windy Corner ...
    [​IMG]

13. invisibro

invisibro Just got it firing!

Bar-end mirrors, fender eliminator, and single seat installed!

[​IMG]

schajo, Val Joiner and McBean like this.
  14. GT-Rx®

Looking great guys... thanks for the picture posts. Be sure to include your VIN# and date of purchase for the first post of this thread, or send to me direct email to have on file if you don't want this info published; Todd at GuzziTech.com

15. lorazepam

lorazepam Tuned and Synch'ed

I have it very close to how I want it now. The LED lights are not in this picture.
    [​IMG]

16. Eli

Eli Just got it firing!

VIN#ZGULWUOOODM200195 - Eli S. - Sonoma, CA - D.O.P. 6.3.15
    Purchased from Hannah G.

[​IMG]

17. GT-Rx®

Eli! Welcome to the Forum, and thanks for the picture. Sure you're going to have a blast with it up there. Hope to see you down this way on it. Happy to help with Service and any modifications you may want to do.

18. Hagaik

Hagaik Just got it firing!

Greetings from sunny Tel Aviv.
    Running around town on a 2015 V7II Stone, ZGULW1005FM201120.
    Currently, 100% stock, with Dart flyscreen (very nice) and Chase Harper 3700 saddlebags (not crazy about them, but they get the job done).
    Looking into suspension upgrade (front and rear), O2 manipulators (need 2 of them. Will probably DIY'em), and maybe mistral short cans.

IMG_4796.JPG

BugSpatteredJacket and GT-Rx® like this.
  19. GT-Rx®

Greetings, and welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia! Love the color, just bought the same one for the RentAGuzzi.com Fleet bikes, with similar mods. What was your date of purchase? I've added the info to the first post already, so thanks for posting!
    Post often.

20. Hagaik

Hagaik Just got it firing!

Got it in June, can't remember the exact date :)