RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest, Welcome to the GT Forum! GuzziTech is now back to our origins; We hope you enjoy the Guzzi Global Community Forum here. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: If you are posting on numerous sites on the web, please stop back and follow up. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Note all of our products and custom bike builds are now on our sister site; GTMotoCycles.com - Store tab above. You need a different username and password to get into the new GTM Store system - pending and past order info is available there. NOTE: We are not Amazon, we are a tiny one man operation with several business going at once - Sign into the Store to check on orders before contacting us. Thanks for your patience on orders. For those who are new here, the owner of this site (Todd - GT-Rx®) has been immersed in Guzzis since 1999. He's raced and wrenched for two-thirds of his life, both Pro dirt-track and road-race, and contributed to Cycle World Magazine from 2000~2007. He began Guzzi dyno performance modifying and fuel tuning in 2001, and has been wrenching them full time since 2007. His GT MotoCycles workshop has been open for ~4 years in Orange, CA. We do not have a phone number for this site or GTM, we're online only... do not ask us to call you. Click on the Service tab above for more info or to book an appointment -- it is not a retail shop to visit. If you're in L.A., you can come sample our work via our rental fleet - click the image link above. In a few short years GuzziTech.com will hit the 20 year mark of providing advice and tech tips for free. Understand that this is a privately paid for website, not a free social media platform littered with ads to help pay for it. Donations appreciated via the Account upgrade (see Site Support section below) or the Donate tab above, which unlocks all of the content here along with the Classifieds, Ask the Wrench sections and our Seasonal discount notices. Thank you for all of the continued support and contributions.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Jan 7, 2009.

1. carval23

carval23 Just got it firing!

Here's mine. 2014 V7 Racer. Heavily modded. ZGULWUA24EM200105. Carlo Recio - California, USA. Purchased 9/23/15

carval23-V7R3.jpg

carval23-V7R2.jpg

carval23-V7R1.jpg

2. colby22

colby22 Just got it firing!

I think I am done with the mods. I would like to add the MG leather tool bag to the rear rack. What do you think about the front Voxbell horn conversion?

Mods:
    Matris Pre-Load Adjustable Fork Kit
    Ikon Rear Shocks with Rebound Adjusters
    Mistral Reverse Cone Exhaust
    Mistral Headlight Guard
    MG Polished Injector Guards
    MG Rear Rack (Perfect for a 30L Kreiga Dry Bag)
    Rizoma Spy Bar End Mirror
    Original V7 Style Voxbell Horn (Front Mount)
    Clear Indicator Lenses with Amber Bulbs w Spacers Removed
    Removed License Plate Lamp (Using Tail Light)
    Removed Grab Rails
    Sag Set to 35mm

DSCF6569.jpg

DSCF1348.jpg
    DSCF1341.jpg

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  3. mwrenn

mwrenn Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

I like the voxbell horn, bet it sounds better too!!

4. tonUPRacer

tonUPRacer Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

5. rich montgomery

rich montgomery Just got it firing!

I like operation blackout. I had Todd powder coat my valve cover bolts. HUGE difference. IMG_1299.jpg

ToyGuzzi and GT-Rx® like this.
  6. carval23

I have a led brake light with integrated turn signals on the side plate bracket. The mistral exhaust is blocking it from the pic but it is there.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  7. carval23

Another custom look. My bike has two different styles now. The OEM black panels are for sale btw. :)
    [​IMG]

8. Calijackalbob

Calijackalbob Cruisin' Guzzisti

nie fairing.

Grvforce likes this.
  9. Calijackalbob

Here's my V7 after I switched to a 940cc engine, updated the frame, and everything else for Bellagio running gear.
    [​IMG]
    Ok,..... I'm shitting you all. I just stuck a V7 tank and seat on a Bellagio.
    (unfinished project. Still got to chrome the tank etc,...........)
    This is sort of what I'm aiming for,...............
    [​IMG]

How's it looking so far?

[​IMG]

BugSpatteredJacket and McBean like this.
  10. Calijackalbob

My favorite colour scheme. Looks great mate.

Grvforce likes this.
  11. Calijackalbob

Hi Hugo.
    Just a thought,.... the straight crash bars up front,..... I think, if you dropped the bike, they would just collapse and you would end up with engine damage anyway If they don't have a second mounting point, They would fold at the point that they are bolted to the frame. (the weakest point,since it has a hole drilled in for the bolts.) There are better, more effective crash bars, with 2 mounting points, that would better protect the engine in the case of an accident.

Anyway, I hope you never need to find out. Stay upright.

12. Bob Ponticelli

Bob Ponticelli Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

I bought this front windscreen from Carval23. Never liked the #7's. Even my wife laughed at the 7's. :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BugSpatteredJacket and carval23 like this.
  13. Blair Beavers

Blair Beavers Just got it firing!

VIN#ZGULWU027DM100372 - Blair Beavers – Columbus, OH D.O.P. 10.17.15

Agostini exhaust sounds divine. I'll add bar end mirrors next.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  14. BenRCMC

BenRCMC Tuned and Synch'ed

VIN# ZGULWG007CM111546 - Ben Pilatti - Perth, Western Australia - picked it up a few months ago!

Have chucked on some Lafranconis, Racer rearsets and Tomaselli clip ons so far. Half fairing and ECU reflash are up next!

S.Luckman (8 of 21).jpg IMG_0541-Edit.jpg IMG_4037.jpg

15. pokeyjoe

pokeyjoe High Miler

Welcome! Wow, you're the first I've seen with the Lafranconis. Are they loud?

16. BenRCMC

BenRCMC Tuned and Synch'ed

I thought they were loud but then I went for a ride with some of the Perth Cafe Racer crew and I was definitely the deepest and lowest frequency sound but not the loudest!

In a nutshell they don't look as nice as the Mistrals or Agostinis but they sound incredible, especially when you really give them the business.

When I get the half faring and paint done I might swap them out for something else. Although I'm addicted to the sound they make! It'll be hard to part with them...

17. carval23

Looking good. I have those CRG arrows on my Ducati Scrambler. They are awesome mirrors. Where's the black panels? You should install it already.

18. Calijackalbob

I'm not a big fan of the "7" either. Yours Looks real 70's. Fits the style of the bike nicely.

19. Bob Ponticelli

Bob Ponticelli Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

I will put on the black ones this weekend....also need to do final adjustments to the screen/light. Currently the light is a bit down and the screen a bit forward but will all be tweaked shortly.

20. NickSzasz

NickSzasz Tuned and Synch'ed

Sold my 2008 8v Griso and got this V7II with some of the scrambler accessories. Almost 2,000 k on it and loving it. Loved the Griso, but happy to have made the switch. Plenty enough power and so much lighter. Next, suspension upgrade and all sorted.
    Nick

v7II first ride.jpg

Timmolini, schajo and BenRCMC like this.