Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Jan 6, 2009.

1. GerryP

GerryP Cruisin' Guzzisti

Guzzi semi-rigid expandable bags.

[​IMG]

2. Emir

Emir Tuned and Synch'ed

Hi Gerry,
    Sure I'am enjoying my new babe.
    the bike has a real character. never compared to japanese bikes.
    easiy to ride, lightweight and many usefull in city traffic. feels real good on it.
    soon i will start mods and the bike willl be more mine after that. grips, mirrors and handlebar caps are a must need for me. after than i will search for exhaust. but a bit later :))

3. GerryP

GerryP Cruisin' Guzzisti

All good accessory choices.

If I had it to do over again one of the first (instead of the last) mods I would do is the ECU reflash .

4. Emir

Emir Tuned and Synch'ed

whats the benefit of ecu reflash ?
    and how is it done ? a kind of remapping ? or power commander style ?

5. pokeyjoe

pokeyjoe High Miler

6. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

7. vagrant

vagrant High Miler GT Contributor

if you don't mind about what did they run for price. I found them on the Guzzi usa site but no price. small at 21 L. each but I have been looking at the Givi zipper 25 L bags. about $440 for them and mounts.

8. motogutsy

motogutsy Just got it firing!

Here's my 2013 V7 Special, VIN ZGULWU013DM200202, that I picked up in 2014. I've put 6,000 miles on it since.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When I was still in LA, I rode it to Pebble Beach in Monterey and did a whole story about it for Autoweek.

It was my daily commuter for about a year. I moved to Austin in 2015 and brought it over here, where it's served me just as faithfully.

Since then, I've taken off the Dart flyscreen, added new turn signals and bar end mirrors, and put some nice NOS eBay bags on it with a Givi frame. Now it's my grocery getter, and the only vehicle I need.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I don't have any pictures of the turn signals yet. They're the small LED bullet ones that pop up everywhere on eBay.

Next up: I plan to buy another Dart flyscreen and eventually pick up a Guzzitech Stinger exhaust and ECU reflash. I love this bike to death and it's been the most reliable thing I've ever owned!

aaron.hudacky and GT-Rx® like this.
  9. Calijackalbob

Calijackalbob Cruisin' Guzzisti

Nice bike. The paint scheme was the model for my Bellagio Cafe Racer "Evoluzione" project.
    Here it was......

[​IMG]

and here it is now.

[​IMG]

aaron.hudacky and dabrucru like this.
  10. Calijackalbob

Calijackalbob Cruisin' Guzzisti

sorry to crash the V7 party with my V940 Bellagio. Just think of it as the older/big brother of the V7. Family resemblance is strong huh?

11. Carl de Carvalho

Carl de Carvalho Tuned and Synch'ed

V7 II Racer #ZGULW3003EM200090 , Carl de Carvalho , Sweden. Mistral Cans , Custom tail Tidy and custom rear cover.

IMG_3384.JPG

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  12. GT-Rx®

Thanks Carl, date of purchase?

13. Carl de Carvalho

June 2015.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  14. GEO

GEO Tuned and Synch'ed

Reffering to registration ,I received a mail yesterday and my bike was not listed.
    See mail 443 in this section,thanks George.

15. Pietro Saguatti

Pietro Saguatti Just got it firing!

Hi, I'm Pietro, from Arezzo in Italy...

Carl de Carvalho likes this.
  16. Carl de Carvalho

Hello!!

17. GT-Rx®

Added, thanks for the note.

Thank you. Can you add your VIN#, City, Town and date of purchase?

18. GEO

GEO Tuned and Synch'ed

Hi Carl tell us more about this nice rear cover,George.

BenRCMC likes this.
  19. Carl de Carvalho

Sure, it is made in Spain by a guy called Daviz morales. It simply slides on , no bolts or screws needed. You can see his other products on Instagram. mitoguzziparts is what you can search for. Some of the other guys on this forum have bought from him too.

20. ElHatton

ElHatton Just got it firing!

Greetings from Alberta! I'm the owner of Racer 90, the Black Daliah, ZGULWC029CM100090. Pleased to meet you all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

robb86, dabrucru, Emir and 2 others like this.