Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Mike Collins

Mike Collins Just got it firing!

Very nice looking V7! How do like that Dart screen? Is there much of a difference at highway speeds?

Mike.

2. fanspeed

fanspeed Just got it firing! GT Famiglia

Yea, it makes just enough difference...although it does change the look, I like it.

3. Mike Collins

Cool, I'm on the fence, trying to sell my Ducati Hyperstrada. Don't want to start buying parts for my v7 until I can unload the Duc.

4. 0Dogg

0Dogg Just got it firing!

Bought my 2011 V7 Racer on March 22, 2016. Bought it with 950 miles...about to turn 1600. Love the bike and looking forward to forum discussions.

ZGULWC022BM100043 - Lexington

Attached Files:

schajo and GT-Rx® like this.
  5. Mike Collins

Very nice. What is going to be your first modification?

6. rbm

rbm Cruisin' Guzzisti

Congrats. I've a 2011 V7R as well. If you plan on modifying/upgrading the bike, my suggestions would be, first, Todd's ECU reflash to improve the fueling response and, second, Andreani cartridges for the front forks to improve the suspension.

7. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Congrats on the bike, thanks for posting your info, and welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia.
    QUOTE="rbm, post: 120564, member: 6314"]If you plan on modifying/upgrading the bike, my suggestions would be, first, Todd's ECU reflash to improve the fueling response and, second, Andreani cartridges for the front forks to improve the suspension.[/QUOTE]
    Thanks for posting. I sell the Andreani kit here on the Store as well, but I highly recommend the Matris F15K kit or any of the others here; https://www.guzzitech.com/store/category/suspension/?filtering=1&filter_model=v7-c-s - as they are all drop in with no fork modifications needed like the Andreani.

8. changohot

changohot Just got it firing!

I believe I found the correct thread... I picked up a 2015 V7 June 18, 2016 Vin. zgulwua14fm200243. Also found something to do with the hand rails :).
    IMG_1085.JPG IMG_1115.JPG

9. tweets

tweets Just got it firing!

2016-07-16 12.24.09.jpg

Got my 2016 V7 II Stone in May of this year and been loving it so far.

VIN # ZGULWUB05GM200209

10. Stone Age

Stone Age Just got it firing!

image.jpeg So I've finally got around to posting on this site included is pic of my 2012 stone bought new and now with 22000 kms and various extras love the bike never had any issues with it however very tempted to trade up to v711 to get TC&ABS useful in city environment! In the meantime waiting for factory rearsets and memjet but then rode the v9 bobber recently.....
    VN ZGULWE007CM111602

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    schajo, dabrucru and BenRCMC like this.
  11. 0Dogg

Thanks! Honestly, I'm probably going to stay pretty stock. Bar-end mirrors, maybe?

Against my wishes, I might have to paint the tank...I am experiencing the cracking issue I've read about on here.

12. 0Dogg

Thanks!

I'll take look for sure!

13. 0Dogg

Can you tell me more about the ECU Flash? Or is there a thread I can reference? Thanks again!

14. Landscraper

Landscraper Tuned and Synch'ed

Hello everyone!

FInally got my ruby baby ( ZGULWUB03GM200290) home yesterday afternoon. Seacoast Sport Cycle in Derry NH did a great job with a great, low pressure sale ... can't recommend them enough.

Angostini crash bars on the way, ready to get things going on the break-in (first 600mi under 5K then normal riding after that).

Hopefully I get my full 1250mi in before the end of the season ... bought the bike to be primary transport so should be no problem!

Attached Files:

15. Mike Collins

Congrats! Nice looking V7.

16. Yodastien

Yodastien Tuned and Synch'ed

[​IMG]
    Car threw a rod two weeks ago just started commuting on my 14 racer n1005

schajo likes this.
  17. Bob Ponticelli

Bob Ponticelli Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Nice. I own No 1000 in Tampa. See you have the adapters for bar ends....what are you going with?

18. Yodastien

I was looking at the CRG LS 2.2 but it might be a while with no car my money needs to be re prioritized. I also was planning on switching out the valve covers but that went on hold too I have the adapter plates for those too just need the retro covers and was looking at a set of head gaurds

19. Bob Ponticelli

Bob Ponticelli Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

I had LS on my v11 and switched to CRG Arrow on my v7. Arrows a bit larger but like the look of the CRG LS better.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    joejacobi and Canada72 like this.
  20. Yodastien

I Really need a different pipe to I want the GT 2-1 lo with cone but I definitely don't have the coin for that LOL.

Hitting the kick stand is a PITA