• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Bought my 2011 V7 Racer on March 22, 2016. Bought it with 950 miles...about to turn 1600. Love the bike and looking forward to forum discussions.

ZGULWC022BM100043 - Lexington

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-13-22-19-49_resized.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-13-22-19-49_resized.png
    1 MB · Views: 40
Congrats. I've a 2011 V7R as well. If you plan on modifying/upgrading the bike, my suggestions would be, first, Todd's ECU reflash to improve the fueling response and, second, Andreani cartridges for the front forks to improve the suspension.

Bought my 2011 V7 Racer on March 22, 2016. Bought it with 950 miles...about to turn 1600. Love the bike and looking forward to forum discussions. ZGULWC022BM100043 - Lexington
Congrats on the bike, thanks for posting your info, and welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia.
QUOTE="rbm, post: 120564, member: 6314"]If you plan on modifying/upgrading the bike, my suggestions would be, first, Todd's ECU reflash to improve the fueling response and, second, Andreani cartridges for the front forks to improve the suspension.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for posting. I sell the Andreani kit here on the Store as well, but I highly recommend the Matris F15K kit or any of the others here; https://www.guzzitech.com/store/category/suspension/?filtering=1&filter_model=v7-c-s - as they are all drop in with no fork modifications needed like the Andreani.

Image So I've finally got around to posting on this site included is pic of my 2012 stone bought new and now with 22000 kms and various extras love the bike never had any issues with it however very tempted to trade up to v711 to get TC&ABS useful in city environment! In the meantime waiting for factory rearsets and memjet but then rode the v9 bobber recently.....
VN ZGULWE007CM111602

Last edited:
Very nice. What is going to be your first modification?

Thanks! Honestly, I'm probably going to stay pretty stock. Bar-end mirrors, maybe?

Against my wishes, I might have to paint the tank...I am experiencing the cracking issue I've read about on here.

Congrats on the bike, thanks for posting your info, and welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia.I sell the Andreani kit here on the Store as well, but I highly recommend the Matris F15K kit or any of the others here; https://www.guzzitech.com/store/category/suspension/?filtering=1&filter_model=v7-c-s - as they are all drop in with no fork modifications needed like the Andreani.
Congrats. I've a 2011 V7R as well. If you plan on modifying/upgrading the bike, my suggestions would be, first, Todd's ECU reflash to improve the fueling response and, second, Andreani cartridges for the front forks to improve the suspension.

Thanks!

I'll take look for sure!

Can you tell me more about the ECU Flash? Or is there a thread I can reference? Thanks again!

Hello everyone!

FInally got my ruby baby ( ZGULWUB03GM200290) home yesterday afternoon. Seacoast Sport Cycle in Derry NH did a great job with a great, low pressure sale ... can't recommend them enough.

Angostini crash bars on the way, ready to get things going on the break-in (first 600mi under 5K then normal riding after that).

Hopefully I get my full 1250mi in before the end of the season ... bought the bike to be primary transport so should be no problem!

Attachments

• IMG_2646.JPG
    IMG_2646.JPG
    253.3 KB · Views: 28
20160817_071259.jpg

Car threw a rod two weeks ago just started commuting on my 14 racer n1005

Nice. I own No 1000 in Tampa. See you have the adapters for bar ends....what are you going with?

I was looking at the CRG LS 2.2 but it might be a while with no car my money needs to be re prioritized. I also was planning on switching out the valve covers but that went on hold too I have the adapter plates for those too just need the retro covers and was looking at a set of head gaurds

I Really need a different pipe to I want the GT 2-1 lo with cone but I definitely don't have the coin for that LOL.

Hitting the kick stand is a PITA

Back