Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Paxo

Paxo Cruisin' Guzzisti

Re: Small block picture thread

MG must have got something right with the V7 range. I don't see any really major changes anywhere, just some personalising mods and upgrading of components. A great little bike IMHO! :D

2. LongRanger

LongRanger Just got it firing!

Another one to add to the photo album. Keep 'em coming!

Attached Files:

BugSpatteredJacket likes this.
  3. emac53

emac53 Just got it firing!

V7C-R Picture Thread 12

My V7 Cafe :D

Attached Files:

4. kinkajou

kinkajou Tuned and Synch'ed

Attached Files:

• 0004.jpg
      0004.jpg
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
  5. DutchV7racer

DutchV7racer Tuned and Synch'ed

here s a pic from a trip along the Dutch rivers with the V7R

Attached Files:

6. DutchV7racer

DutchV7racer Tuned and Synch'ed

One more racerV7 pic. I removed the seat cover shortly after making this pic. Looks better now...

Attached Files:

7. wittangamo

wittangamo Cruisin' Guzzisti

My Cafe on the battlefield.

Attached Files:

8. Paxo

Paxo Cruisin' Guzzisti

Re: V7 picture thread

Can't think of anything else I'd want to do that would make it better!

Attached Files:

9. cliffyg

cliffyg Tuned and Synch'ed

V7 Isle of Man

My V7 waiting for a suitable fairing but not sure to go all the way with a full fairing and go matt green ala V7 sport special circa 1972 such as what raced at the Imola 200
    [​IMG]
    As can be seen it is not a recent photo but no change yet !!
    [​IMG]

10. pokeyjoe

pokeyjoe High Miler

[​IMG]

New bike, new member here. I thought the number plates were a little presumptuous, so I took them off. Plus, they're plastic. Easy decision.

11. cliffyg

Hi Mate i agree with you I've allways thought the number boards were a bit much and who wants to bump into someone else with the same numbers anyway !!! :roll:
    Enjoy the ride it aint fast but its enjoyable :cool:

12. rainwolf

rainwolf Just got it firing!

Victoria, Republic of Vancouver Island, Canada

2010 V7 C bought in July of 2012:
    I wanted a round town do it all standard and discovered the V7. Much nicer than the new Bonnie in fit & finish plus shaft drive and better looks IMHO.
    First change was the exhaust with the Mistral muffs and crossover which makes every gear change a wee bit of aural sex. Then get rid of the decals, all 14 of them. Installed the Dart flyscreen which is far quieter than the stock screen, use the rear rack for travelling and hauling stuff. Then cleaned up the rear fender and moved the turn signals in closer.
    Now it looks cleaner.
    Next will be Todds ECU reflash & Power Commander and related bits to smooth out the fuelling.
    Use it every day plus went tent camping for 8 days throughout central British Columbia recently which meant lots of mountain passes, single track dirt, freeway super slab and 6 degrees to 36 degrees C temps; 1700 km and no problems at all.
    Been riding for 40 years and this suits me just fine today and the CBR 1000 RR gets left in the garage now.
    Love the agility & torque.
    Bravo MG

Attached Files:

13. cliffyg

Hi ' Rainwolf'
    Another convert to the small blocks :cool:
    I see you are in B.C. Canada lucky you !.My wife has a cousin in Victoria so maybe one day we'll get there , looks a great place from the photo's we have seen I bet you have some great small roads ideal for the Guzzi :D .
    Cheers
    Cliffy.

14. Perazzimx14

Perazzimx14 Cruisin' Guzzisti

This is how #195 rolls. You'll notice a few subtle changes from the factory version.

Attached Files:

15. Penderic

Penderic Tuned and Synch'ed

The little Viper fairing is OK - it cuts through the air without turbulence and without amplifying engine noises.I trimmed the bottom edge a little bit and added two more supports - very rigid and looks good on this bike. I much prefer this type over the touring type of windshield I had a few years ago.

The Craven saddlebags are fiberglass, instantly removable, and very strong - not made anymore. I rebuilt these ones I got from a friend who bought them new in the 1970's. He used them for years - ended up behind the woodshed for many years... ugh! I found them in bad shape.

Replaced all the metal pieces and modified a Stucchi rack to work... I love the looks and it is very important to have storage for shopping, errands and traveling!

I had a tail bag on .... for a while.....out of necessity.....hated the look of a lump high up. Backpacks with straps zippers and buckles.... ugh...Tall tail towers?

Retro renaissance!

Attached Files:

16. DaGoose

DaGoose Just got it firing!

Born to farkel!

Attached Files:

17. zx800

zx800 Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

Here is a picture of mine. Fun little bike. I get plenty of stares and people taking pics every time I take her out.

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      390.3 KB
      Views:
  18. Beaufort

Beaufort Tuned and Synch'ed

Congrats, those Craven bags are gorgeous!

19. MGV7

MGV7 Just got it firing!

Hello all,
    This is mine from the land of cheese, hope I could cross the Atlantic to ride on US HW, one day perhaps.
    Yves

Attached Files:

20. Mike744

Mike744 Just got it firing!

Here is my Stone with windscreen and panniers. I'm very happy with it :cheer:

Attached Files: