• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Re: V7 picture thread

First 2013 Racer in Houston! :D

Mistral pipes getting installed next weekend; tidy tail coming soon!

Attachments

• (resize) 2012-10-26_12-59-33_898.jpg
    (resize) 2012-10-26_12-59-33_898.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,556

Here are some updated shots with the gauges lowered:

v7r1.jpg

v7r2.jpg

v7r3.jpg

I also have the Euro turn signals installed.

Perazzimx14 said:
This is how #195 rolls. You'll notice a few subtle changes from the factory version.

Exactly the mods im looking to make, im assuming you ordered Todds tail tidy and tacho bracket? If you dont mind, what rear indicators did you opt for?

entreq8 said:
Perazzimx14 said:
This is how #195 rolls. You'll notice a few subtle changes from the factory version.

Exactly the mods im looking to make, im assuming you ordered Todds tail tidy and tacho bracket? If you dont mind, what rear indicators did you opt for?

The gauge lowering bracket is Todd's the fnder eliminator is from Cafe' Twin in the UK. The rear turn signals were $15 arrows that my local shop had. I don't like them but unitl I find what I am looking for they serve the purpose.

I also made a wiring harness that plugs into the factor connector under the right side panel for all the rear lights, so I didn't have to cut any factory wiring on either the bike or fender.

Hi to all Guzzi Fans im new here i Owen V7 Racer # 11 in Miami Fl.

And yes my Tank cracked to for the rest i love the Bike . :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    396 KB · Views: 1,400

I have nearly Brand New Arrows slip ons for sale ( 550;$ ) in the clasified section i decided to go with open Pipes :mrgreen:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    533.3 KB · Views: 1,377

Nice shot, I'm thinking the No. 7s are going to come off this spring. Are those Rizoma mirrors? If so did they require an adapter? How was install and do they work well?

tonUPRacer said:
Nice shot, I'm thinking the No. 7s are going to come off this spring. Are those Rizoma mirrors? If so did they require an adapter? How was install and do they work well?
Yes, Rizoma mirrors. No adapter required. Well, you use the Rizoma bar ends that just happen to thread right into the threaded inserts in the clip-ons. Install is insanely easy. Best mirrors I've ever had. This is the second bike I've put them on. Unlike traditional bar end mirrors, they stick up from the end of the bar not out. You don't really add any width to the bike with them (well, a little).

The stock lollipops provide an excellent view of your arms.

Well I am new to your site and figured i would show you all
the new v7-XCs ( a work in progress ).
Her maiden voyage was 10,000 mile rounder from BC to North rim Arizona. 80% off road routes with the necessary tar divergence to join up with the next good trail.
---------
IMG_1722%20-%20Version%207.png

IMG_2153%20-%20Version%207.png

IMG_1912%20-%20Version%207.png

----------
I know most of you all will be at odds with my creation but I was tired of waiting for moto guzzi to do it for me!

Personally, I think it looks great. Epic journey and very cool bike. More pics please.

When I bought my Racer the two bikes I had it narrowed down to were the Guzzi and the Triumph Scrambler. You got the best of both!

:D Looks a good job you have done there,and wow sounds a great er road ? trip :roll:
You never know Luigi might build one yet but hey , they don't rush these things in Mandello ...lol

I finally have a bike to take pictures of......It's real !!

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 901
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 900

Looks good! BTW, your foot pegs are adjustable. I don't think it says that anywhere and its not real obvious by looking at them. Remove one and you'll see that there are three different positions available.

more break in miles with Mistral Carbon Pipes db-insert in.

Attachments

• Bartlett_Lake_V7_IMG_3810_med.jpg
    Bartlett_Lake_V7_IMG_3810_med.jpg
    558.9 KB · Views: 1,115
Back