RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest, Happy 2019! Note all of our products and custom bike builds are now on our sister site; GTMotoCycles.com. You may need a new username and password to get into the new GTM Store system - pending and past order info is available there. NOTE: We are not Amazon, we are a tiny one man operation. Thanks for your patience on orders. GuzziTech is now back to our origins; Enjoy the Guzzi Community Forum and Resources here. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. For those who are new here, the owner of this site (Todd - GT-Rx®) has been immersed in Guzzis since 1999. He's raced and wrenched for two-thirds of his life, both Pro dirt-track and road-race, and contributed to Cycle World Magazine from 2000 until 2007. He began Guzzi dyno performance modifying and fuel tuning in 2001, and has been wrenching them full time since 2007. His GT MotoCycles workshop has been open for ~4 years in Orange, CA. We do not have a phone number for this site or GTM, we're online only... do not ask us to call you. Click on the Service tab above for more info or to book an appointment -- it is not a retail shop to visit. If you're in L.A., you can come sample our work via our rental fleet - click the image link above. In a few short years GuzziTech.com will hit the 20 year mark of providing advice and tech tips for free. Understand that this is a privately paid for website, not a free social media platform littered with ads to help pay for it. Donations appreciated via the Account upgrade (see Site Support section below) or the Donate tab above, which unlocks all of the content here along with the Classifieds, Ask the Wrench sections and our Seasonal discount notices. Thank you for all of the continued support and contributions.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Jan 8, 2009.

1. DK-V7classic

DK-V7classic Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

2. PA Sand

PA Sand Tuned and Synch'ed

Stornello V7II, Stockholm Sweden here. Love the bike so far, now 800 km on the clock. After testing stones/specials and racers (and a couple of Triumphs) this pulled the trigger. VIN ZGULW6004GM000226 #419 out of 1000. Love the look, lines, paint job and what have you.. the Stornello was irresistible to me.

Been involved in classic cars for many years, for me it is a 1964 Volvo P1800S probably unknown in the US but it has the same kind of beauty to me.

IMG_0160 1600.jpg Skärmavbild 2017-09-06 kl. 22.23.09.png

3. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member

Well congrats and welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia! Fantastic photos, and love the Volvo. Nice nice nice.

Enjoy it and post often!

PA Sand likes this.
  4. roadscum

roadscum Cruisin' Guzzisti

Oh my, that's a very nice P1800!

Paul

PA Sand likes this.
  5. one eagle

one eagle Just got it firing!

IMG_2840.JPG

I got my GT-Rx SS V7III-V9 GP Megs - V7III BLK yesterday. Amazing change - the sound and the looks hit you first. Then when you climb on the bike and pull off the driveway you instantly notice that the power delivery is more smooth and as you accelerate you just feel the torque at all gears and all RPMs. The ride was fun before but now it really is awesome. When you will finally get off the bike you will notice a huge grin on your face.

Attackpug, fitero and GT-Rx® like this.
  6. one eagle

one eagle Just got it firing!

beautiful pictures! I believe Roger Moore ( Simon temple) drove this car on the TV series " The Saint". right?

7. Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Correct!

8. derAuslander

derAuslander Just got it firing!

Just recently purchased my first bike for my 50th birthday - the Anniversario pictured here. Had ridden dirtbikes and a BMW R75/5, but never owned anything but a Vespa T5 during my school days. This won't pull a wheelie like the Vespa, but other than that, it's a real hoot. Great rides for this American in exile here by the Jura mountains. MG V7iii Anniversario, #701 of 1000. ZGULDE009HM000465.

IMG_0346.JPG

schajo, Attackpug, joejacobi and 4 others like this.
  9. GT-Rx®

Quite a nice gift to yourself I'd say! From memory, I don't think you can modify the bike at all, which is unfortunate since there is quite a fun motor (power and sound) being well hidden. Regardless, thanks for posting... enjoy and hope to see you here often.

10. GerryP

GerryP Cruisin' Guzzisti

One Eagle,

Where in Ct are you? Did you get your V7 from Hamlin?

Regards,

Gerry

11. derAuslander

derAuslander Just got it firing!

:)

BTW, I forgot some details for your database: I live in Basel, Switzerland. DOP was June 17, 2017

GT-Rx® likes this.
  12. roadscum

roadscum Cruisin' Guzzisti

Switzerland is the most beautiful country in Europe and none have the variety of beautiful roads and scenery. lauterbruneen Valley is like a place from a movie, maybe a James Bond movie or two. :nod:
    A few year back when touring on my BMW I rented a V7 II for a day from nice folks near you, Motoeradhaus Renner, in Elmeldinen Germany. I bet you've been there to. :hi:

Paul

derAuslander likes this.
  13. Fadi Ezzeddine

Fadi Ezzeddine Just got it firing!

Well this is my 2016 V7 II Racer, in Lebanon all the way in the Middle East.

It's a testament to how beautiful Guzzitech's full exhaust is!!!

DSCF8408.jpg DSCF8270-Edit.jpg

joejacobi, Poppe, Stradagene and 3 others like this.
  14. tonUPRacer

tonUPRacer Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Now that is the way they should have designed the rear cowling and striping. Well done! If I ever redo my rear and paint my chrome tank, I'm stealing your idea.

Robert Gibson, GerryP and GT-Rx® like this.
  15. PA Sand

PA Sand Tuned and Synch'ed

A beauty! May I ask from where you got those metal colored cylinder heads?

16. GT-Rx®

PA Sand and Poppe like this.
  17. Stradagene

Stradagene Cruisin' Guzzisti

Is that the BAAK integrated speedometer/headlight?

Looks good w/o the instrument panel sticking up.

18. Fadi Ezzeddine

Yeah, that is the baak integrated unit. A beauty to behold.

19. Fadi Ezzeddine

Adding to what Todd aswered you on top (I got them from Guzzitech), I replaced the sparkplugs wire and connectors. The stock one didnt look good after the conversion.

Poppe and PA Sand like this.
  20. Fadi Ezzeddine

Thanks! If you need the rear cowl, I got it from a guy who makes them himself (in his kitchen i think) in Spain. You can find him on instagram under @mitoguzziv7parts. really great guy.

Poppe likes this.