Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Jan 6, 2009.

1. BrettB

BrettB Just got it firing!

Sounds good, vagrant. Thanks!

2. avlis

avlis Tuned and Synch'ed

2018 V7III Racer number 0207. Midlife crisis purchased July 2018 in NH. My first motorcycle.

IMG_7279.JPG

3. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Congrats and welcome to the GT and Guzzi Famiglia. Sure you'll love it. I make quite a few products seen on the online Store here for it to make it even more enjoyable and run and sound even better.
    If you could add your VIN# or send to me direct, would be great.

Post often.

4. GT-Rx®

Pic for our friend Max in NJ. It is currently on eBay for sale >HERE<

MaxG-V7R-1.jpg

Poppe likes this.
  5. ToolkiT

ToolkiT Just got it firing!

[​IMG]
    My V7iii Rough in front of Windsor Castle

6. avlis

avlis Tuned and Synch'ed

VIN: ZGULDUB06HM000107

IMG_7435.JPG

7. GerryP

GerryP Cruisin' Guzzisti

Sweet. love the red frame.

New Hampshire, yes? I just spent four days up there. Attended the Mgnoc rally on Saturday 7/28 at Surry mountain recreation area.

8. BrettB

BrettB Just got it firing!

Updated pic of my V7 III Stone (madmax) with additional accessories. So far:

Dart Marlin Flyscreen
    LGC Luggage Rack
    Baak Aluminum Side Covers
    OEM MG Aluminum Injector Covers
    OEM Moto Guzzi Black Headlight Bezel
    Rizoma One Mirrors
    LSL Racing II Anodized Footpegs
    Agostini Anodized Passenger Pegs
    Design Engineering Titanium Heat Wrap

Not yet installed:
    Givi Crash Bars
    Hepco & Becker CenterStand

IMG_20180728_103623.jpg

roadscum and Mayakovski like this.
  9. Marc Dallaire

Marc Dallaire Just got it firing!

MVIMG_20180707_162347.jpg Hello all, after 30 years of not owning a bike, (you know the story, biker meets girl, gets married, has kids, sells bike, kids grow up and move out) I got a 2012 CBR250 3 years ago. I rode it as my daily commuter for 3 seasons and figured I was ready for something a little bigger. I got this new 2016 V ii racer for a fair price In June. It took a while to get used to the way it runs compared to the Honda, but now I am very tickled every time I ride it. I do my own maintenance (heavy duty mechanic) and this site is a fine source of information.
    2016 V7 II Racer ZGULWUB25GM200132 109 of 1000

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  10. GT-Rx®

Hi Mark, congrats and welcome to the GT Forum, Guzzi Famiglia and back to riding.
    Hope to see you post often, and hope you enjoy the Season up there.

11. Maj Steve Trevor

Maj Steve Trevor Tuned and Synch'ed

189702A8-885F-4025-9CB4-CA145C3A7195.jpeg EB3ED270-E134-4F99-8BC6-735540B95CD8.jpeg 15EA57C0-933F-4C5E-9AD1-63FE6813F8E9.jpeg
    Recently did a five day ride on my Racer, from DC up to and around Bear Mountain in NY. Stayed on back roads, five or six hours a day, cheap motels. Only one day of real rain. Very fun. The Racer is not built for long hours of course, and after five hours I was always glad to call it quits for the day. But I did better than expected. Lots of interest in the bike from Harley dudes, etc, whenever I stopped for gas. You forget how unusual a bike like this is, how many people don’t even know what Moto Guzzi is.

12. Irag

Irag Just got it firing!

Greetings from Brentwood, California. New rider and new member here. Purchased a brand new 2017 model V7 III Stone in Verde Camouflage last July 21, 2018 . Love the "Army green" color. VIN: ZGULDU001HM000261
    mg_v7.JPG

BrettB, GT-Rx®, roadscum and 6 others like this.
  13. GT-Rx®

Guzzi greetings back, and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia. Our friend Fred @RUFULUS and his better half Trisha (V7 Anni) are also in Brentwood, and our friends Carlo and his verde Stone III, and Charles on his Special III are in the Palisades.
    Hope you can make the first Sunday of the month at the Rock Store; https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/threads/first-sunday-of-the-month-socal-rock-store.18765/ — and watch the Small Block ride thread in this section.
    Post often, and see you on the road.

14. JURI ROSSITTO

JURI ROSSITTO Just got it firing!

Hi, greetings from Italy.

Here is my V7III Stone, VIN#ZGULD0004JMO03377, in matte black with Mistral shorties.

Sorry, bad pic quality, taken in Tuscany, but in an ugly place near a dumpster where I often ride 'cause there are almost no cars there.

[​IMG]

I'll take better shoots someday...

GT-Rx® likes this.
  15. Gareth E

Gareth E Just got it firing!

2011 V7 Classic. Just picked up a couple of weeks ago.
    2GULWC005BM114646

20180804_180855.jpg

16. GT-Rx®

Welcome Juri! Please upload pictures to the server here, by selecting 'Upload a File' on the text box when you type.
    Post often.

17. GT-Rx®

Welcome to the GT Famiglia Gareth. Do you happen to know the original owner's info? If so, post or send to me direct email; Todd at GuzziTech.com

18. Gareth E

Gareth E Just got it firing!

I think I can find a first name and State for original owner. I'm new to the forum, and this V7 but not to the Guzzi Famiglia; I've owned that 850 in my photo since 2004ish.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  19. TheDarkLord

TheDarkLord Just got it firing!

Hi, not new to Guzzi (2003 Cali EV Hydro from new) but new to this site. Me with Voldermort and the wife's Fiat, Lola.

Based in Suffolk, UK.

Carbon Dark ZGULDG007JM000613X IMG_2717.JPG

20. Mayakovski

Mayakovski Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

Best names ever.